$174
$175
Hyatt.com
$161
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Central Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$72
$199
$193
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsruby tuesdaysmall couchhot tubthe breakfast areaindoor poolaaa discountceiling fanwould stay againtwo double bedsyogurtfridge and microwavevery nice stayvery nice hotelbathroom doorclean roomsgreat place to staythe staff was friendly and helpful
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We traveled to Sav. this past weekend to visit my father who was sick. The hotel was very nice. We requested the first floor and received that request. The indoor pool was truly a heated pool. It was very relaxing to swim with my sons after an upsetting day worrying about my father. The rooms were clean and fairly large. It was at the end of a street so not a lot of traffic noise. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was plentiful. We will be traveling back to Sav. in Jan. and will be staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Beth R
Vishal T, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for posting a review of our hotel onto Tripadvisor.com. We are pleased to know you found our staff to be accommodating and were happy with your spacious guest suite.

We would also like to thank you for your wonderful comments regarding our indoor heated pool and breakfast, we are happy you were able to enjoy some of our deluxe amenities during a stressful time. We look forward to any future visits from you and your family.

With Kindest Regards,

Reviewed October 1, 2012

My finace` and I live in different states so we decided to meet halfway for the weekend. I was very impressed with every aspect of the hotel. We both had to travel I-95 and the hotel is very close to it. There are numerous gas stations, resturants, and shopping places in the area (Ruby Tuesday is just a short walk across a wooden walkway that connects the two parking lots). The hotel is also not far from the mall or the flea market. The lobby is gorgeous. It has a beatiful chandelier and the floors sparkled at all times. The room (207) was also very nice. It was comfortable amd spotless. Everything was clean from the curtains and towels to the comforter and carpet. The suite was quite spacious even with the king bed and sofa. This is the first time that I felt so comfortable in a room that I actually unpacked!! The staff was very friendly. The hot tub does make a loud squeaking noise but after a few minutes I was so relaxed that I blocked the sound out. You could hear someone in the shower through the walls but only if you were in the bathroom. However, this was not bothersome. I would DEFINTIELY recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank BetriceH

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel on tripadvisor.com. It is delightful to hear you enjoyed your stay and were comfortable in your guest room. Our staff strives to serve excellence in guest service and we are happy to have exceeded your expectations.

We are pleased to know you were able to take advantage of our convenient location. In addition we would like to thank you for your positive comments regarding the cleanliness of your suite, the friendliness of the staff, and the gorgeous lobby. I will be sharing your kind words with the entire team.

Thank you for your recommendation of our hotel, and we look forward to servicing your future lodging needs.

Warm Wishes,

Reviewed September 22, 2012

This is a really nice hotel, my husband and I stayed her to celebrate our 1st year anniversary. Overall our stay was good...we stayed on the 3rd floor with the room with the whirlpool. The only problem that we had with our room was that whenever the person on the four floor would take a shower, we could hear the water running in our room. other than that it was nice, the staff was really friendly and there's a lot of good eating places within walking distance to the hotel. The hotel can upgrade and get new wash clothes and towels....they are pretty worn and old....it's time for some new ones.

Room Tip: Get rooms on the fourth floor to insure you want hear the shower running and people walking around over your head.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank springdrive

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for posting a review of your stay at Comfort Suites Gateway. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our location to be convenient, and our staff to be friendly.

We appreciate any feedback we receive from our guests, and will certainly be taking your comments into consideration.

With Kindest Regards,

Reviewed September 13, 2012

This Comfort Inn was one of the nicest and cleanest places I have ever stayed. The only reason I didn't give it an excellent rating is that the hot tub (spa) and the pool were the same temp, and not all of the jets in the hot tub were working. The motor on the hot tub also made a very loud squealing noise. Other than that, i recommend this Comfort Inn highly. The breakfast was varied with both hot and cold meals, and they hosted a happy hour with beer and wine from 4-7pm. Nice touch!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
cssavannah, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Dear Value Guest,

We very much appreciate and value your comments and will share your comments with our team. I am sure your feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Vishal Thakkar
Directof of Sales & Marketing
912-920-9499

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I was at this hotel for a famly reunion on this past weekend 8/31-9/2/2012.The outside and and inside was nice.When you walk in you see this beautiful chandelier. The front desk ladies was even nice. My room was clean everyday with different sheets. The only thing I hated about the hotel was it had only ONE elavator. This hotel was sold out the entire weekend so you can only imagine the headache of having only one elavator. It's located in a nice area around the outlet, several restaurants and bars. I would definitely recommend it and stay there again.

Alisia Bowser

Room Tip: Request one on the front end and close to the elevators you can't hear it unless you have elephant ears and my room was on the 4th floor and I didnt hear any activities under my room.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
CSDirector, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Dear Value Guest

Your feedback is very important to us and I can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

If we can be of assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us at 912-920-9499.

Vishal Thakkar