$188
$188
$163
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Best Western Central Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$80
$179
$152
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
River Street Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$229
$135
Preferred Hotels
$139
  • Pool
All reviewsruby tuesdaysmall couchhot tubthe breakfast areaindoor poolaaa discountceiling fanwould stay againtwo double bedsyogurtfridge and microwavevery nice stayvery nice hotelbathroom doorclean roomsgreat place to staythe staff was friendly and helpful
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I was at this hotel for a famly reunion on this past weekend 8/31-9/2/2012.The outside and and inside was nice.When you walk in you see this beautiful chandelier. The front desk ladies was even nice. My room was clean everyday with different sheets. The only thing I hated about the hotel was it had only ONE elavator. This hotel was sold out the entire weekend so you can only imagine the headache of having only one elavator. It's located in a nice area around the outlet, several restaurants and bars. I would definitely recommend it and stay there again.

Alisia Bowser

Room Tip: Request one on the front end and close to the elevators you can't hear it unless you have elephant ears and my room was on the 4th floor and I didnt hear any activities under my room.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
CSDirector, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Dear Value Guest

Your feedback is very important to us and I can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

If we can be of assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us at 912-920-9499.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I've been staying here on business for two years and the condition of the property this last trip was terrible. Dirty carpets (at least on the 4th floor), dirty upholstery. Will think twice before staying again.

Stayed: August 2012
3  Thank mhdurden

Dear Value Guest,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 912-920-9499.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

It' the best Comfort Inn and Suites we have stayed in, especially for one located right next to the very busy I95 at the Savanah GA exit. The room was wonderfully clean and well appointed. The staff was fantastic and the breakfast was much better than most Comfort Inns.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Thom J

Dear Value Guest

We very much appreciate and value your comments and will share your comments with our team. I am sure your feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

My cousin Kay and I was just baffled after overhearing the Comfort Suites staff complaining about their job. Two out of three expressed how they want to quit [which was pretty sad, because we thought the ladies were terrific] and how the owner should keep it in his pants! We, as paying customers did not expect to hear something like that turning around the corner. Other than that, the front desk clerks were friendly sweethearts, the breakfast attendant showed us her greatest hospitality, and the guy at the bar was just fantastic! We should have kept going straight to FL only because the noise above our room caused us no sleep - which was the reason why we stopped in the first place. I called down Thursday night to ask for a room change and the guy at the front desk told me no.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room if you are in need for rest.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank Ashley K

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Front desk staff was rude and did not see very helpful. Our coffee pot went out and the front desk told us we could move rooms if we want. Instead of bring in another 1lb coffee pot they wanted us to move a family of five out of our room.

The pool was horrible. There was so much chlorine in he pool that it sat like sand ithe bottom the pool. I had to prop open both doors to keep my eyes from burning.

The exercise room was a joke with three very low quality cardio machines.

The only highlight was the folks in the breakfast area. The food was standard hotel fare but the staff there were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family