$229
Hampton.com
$174
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Central Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$81
The DeSoto(Savannah)
$183
$164
  • Pool
River Street Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$214
$193
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsruby tuesdaysmall couchhot tubthe breakfast areaindoor poolaaa discountceiling fanwould stay againtwo double bedsyogurtfridge and microwavevery nice stayvery nice hotelbathroom doorclean roomsgreat place to staythe staff was friendly and helpful
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 5, 2012

My cousin Kay and I was just baffled after overhearing the Comfort Suites staff complaining about their job. Two out of three expressed how they want to quit [which was pretty sad, because we thought the ladies were terrific] and how the owner should keep it in his pants! We, as paying customers did not expect to hear something like that turning around the corner. Other than that, the front desk clerks were friendly sweethearts, the breakfast attendant showed us her greatest hospitality, and the guy at the bar was just fantastic! We should have kept going straight to FL only because the noise above our room caused us no sleep - which was the reason why we stopped in the first place. I called down Thursday night to ask for a room change and the guy at the front desk told me no.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room if you are in need for rest.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank Ashley K
CSDirector, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Dear Value Guest,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 912-920-9499.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Front desk staff was rude and did not see very helpful. Our coffee pot went out and the front desk told us we could move rooms if we want. Instead of bring in another 1lb coffee pot they wanted us to move a family of five out of our room.

The pool was horrible. There was so much chlorine in he pool that it sat like sand ithe bottom the pool. I had to prop open both doors to keep my eyes from burning.

The exercise room was a joke with three very low quality cardio machines.

The only highlight was the folks in the breakfast area. The food was standard hotel fare but the staff there were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank twobit94

Dear Value Guest,

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Go somewhere else. Horrible customer service. Candy all over the carpet. Staff barely speaks English and could not care a less about your needs.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bernadette H

Dear Value Guest

Reviewed June 30, 2012

The front desk ladies were pleasant especially hsaia, my room had 3 minor problems there was a empty fruit cup left in the safe it had molded, the coffee pot was very dusty and had a long strand or hair inside also the bath tub was not cleaned. the breakfast was not what they advertise on the internet would stay again the hotel has beautiful decor.this was a birthday trip for me. Gloria from Orlando

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank gjenkins55
CSDirector, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Your feedback is very important to us and I can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

If we can be of assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us at 912-920-9499.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

The front desk is rude and intelligent. Upon complaining and speaking with the manager, received rude response and was asked to go elsewhere. Rate that was provided via internet was not honored. Will NEVER return to this hotel. Also escalated to corporate, where I was told, "Sorry, each hotel is individually owned and we can't do anything about your experience. We will have our local rep look into the customer service because this is not the way we, as a company, want to be perceived."

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family