“people watching”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed February 24, 2013

this is a great spot to rest, eat a snack,people watch, or catch your tour bus. there are several different little shops; ice cream,cookie,& candy shop,. also some restaurants. i would say this is the central meeting place for all the different tours buses.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Great food! I had the Blackened Chicken Sandwich and my wife had the chicken salad. Both were great and we already decided that this will be out lunch stop for our next trip. Very dog friendly as well and the waiter brought the them each a bowl of water.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Was on my way to get my car from the parking lot and decided to stop here for a late lunch. I asked the waitress what I should go with, she suggested the crab cake sandwich. Good choice, might have been the best thing on the menu, but this was my first visit. It was surprisingly full of, you guessed it, crab meat. I may or may not return (won't go out of my way), but it's nice to know that it's there.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

We came in for the Iced Peach Sangria and ended up having a wonderful lunch! I had the Cuban Sandwich and it was one of the best I've ever had! My sister really enjoyed the Chicken Salad sandwich and the Peach Sangria did not disappoint either! The food, the ambiance and the music made for a truly enjoyable experience.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Twice we got suckered onto this place's porch seats looking to get a drink. Twice we sat for over 10 minutes with no waiter. The first time we ordered two drinks, and ten minutes later they had not even been STARTED yet. The place was half full. The second time we just left. Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time on this place.