“Rip-Off”

$26.40*
and up
Savannah Riverboat Cruises
More attraction details
Owner description: What better way to get an overview of Savannah's magnificent river and port than to sail with Savannah Riverboat Cruises! The towering red, white and blue traditional riverboats; the 1000 passenger, new Georgia Queen and the 600 passenger Savannah River Queen, both dock near the place where General Oglethorpe himself is thought to have landed. Savannah Riverboat Cruises offer a variety of different tours that your entire family will enjoy. Take a break from the everyday and indulge yourself with a riverboat cruise. Savannah's ONLY riverboat tours & dining experience!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed February 8, 2013

There is absolutely nothing to see on this tour. Nice boat but save your $24.00 per person and have a nice lunch.

Been on MANY boat tours and this is the only one that offered NOTHING.

2  Thank troll999

Reviewed January 28, 2013

This was my first time riding the Georgia Queen while visiting Savannah. The ride was very relaxing and I enjoyed seeing Savannah from a different angle. I was able to take some really good pictures from the boat. The weather was a little chilly as it was in January. I didn't care for the history lessons as they seem to conveniently leave out the "slave history" of Georgia and the real uses of some of the buildings. I loved seeing the tug boats at work and watching the huge barges coming through. This is a must for people who love boats...

They sold food items and drinks on the one hour cruise and at certain times there are options for lunch and dinner cruises. I did not purchase anything so I am unable to give suggestions on that.

1  Thank Ladyjb3
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I think this would be one of those things thats either you love it or hate it. Theres not much to see on the Savannah river, so, if you know that you wont be surprised at the "nothing to see" aspect of cruise. Its just a fun little way to spend a hour. A bit expensive I thought, $20.00 with military discount. Narration was informative & crew was nice. The picture taken prior to boarding is $10.00 & available at end of cruise.
I guess its what you make of it.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

The cruise was very enjoyable everyone that worked on the boat did their best to please. The atmosphere was fun, upbeat and even romantic. Enjoyed the sights along the way and spent half of our time on the outdoor decks. DJ a was very sweet lady and she did a great job getting participation from the guests. My only complaint was that the food was a little bland, but I can be picky. Overall great time and a good value for the money.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

This was our first time being on the boat. It was so amazing. I'm not one to be surrounded by too much water but it was such a romantic place and the live band was great. We danced, ate and had a couple of drinks then got to see a spectacular sowing of fireworks. It was all worth it bring in the New Year with my love Gary. I recommend this cruise to all.