“No air-conditioning on closed tour bus--miserable experience.”

Savannah Movie Tours
Ranked #81 of 165 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: As Savannah’s premier specialty tour company, our luxury climate-controlled, twenty-four passenger minibuses give our visitors a more comfortable and personalized experience, while our professional tour guides will entertain and enlighten you with stories and information about our beautiful ‘Hostess City.’ We offer a variety of famous riding and walking tours. We’re very pet friendly; look for the paw print icon on both the riding and walking tours.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I would rather die than go on this tour again. Why in the world would someone run a fan rather than the air conditioning on an hour and a half tour in July and then park and leave the air conditioning off while he talks without a microphone?

1  Thank sailrmerc2
Savannahmovietours, General Manager at Savannah Movie Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

It was unfortunate that the guide forgot to turn on the AC after the opening of the tour. However, if this customer was so uncomfortable, why not speak up? He waited until after the tour was over to complain.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"stops"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed June 6, 2013

My husband and I LOVED this activity. I am so very, very glad that I booked this. Gary, our tour guide, was both entertaining and very knowledgeable. Saw many things that I wanted to see, and parts of Savannah that I never knew existed. If you are looking for something truly fun, entertaining and even educational to do, by all mean's book this tour! I would do it over and over again!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

My family and I went on a walking Foodie Tour with Ralph and had an absolutely wonderful time. Ralph was a wealth of knowledge about Savannah and we were introduced to some fascinating (and unique) eateries. Extremely professional; worth every cent!

Reviewed May 1, 2013

We took the 90 minute historic tour. The bus was smaller than the trolley tours and other bus tours, so we got personal attention from our tour guide, Gary. Gary was very knowledgeable and we were never once bored as he gave us historical facts intertwined with stories. Our elderly dog was also allowed to go on the tour (no charge) which made the day even more special. Reasonably priced and a great way to see the city! Perfect!!

See more reviews
Reviewed April 1, 2013

My husband and I experienced this tour the first full day we were in Savannah and we couldn't have started any better! The tour was fantastic! Out guide, Ralph, was A M A Z I N G!! He even recognized that we had a tour booked with him later in week and took care to not reveal too much Civil War information during this one so we wouldn't be disappointed. I cannot imagine being disappointed with this company! The stops were places you normally wouldn't find so it made the tour so much more fun! Cannot say enough great things about this company or tour! Have Fun!!