Hotel really had everything we needed. We stayed in a large room with the beds seperated from the living room and kitchen. The kids stay up later than I do so it was nice having the division. They could watch TV in the living room while I was asleep.
Room was spotless and beds were very comfortable. Two tvs in our room and a kitchen.
The staff is really friendly and helpful. It rained two of the days we were there. The manager gave us a lot of good suggestions on things to do in the area. She also made sure we had plenty of towels over the weekend when they don't do housekeeping. This wasn't a problem during the week because they do daily housekeeping.
Breakfast was buffet style and good but not as elaborate as Homewood Suites new set up. The breakfast lady was really funny and wanted to make sure we had everything we needed. She made sausage links, patties, and bacon during the week we were there and several types of scrambled eggs too. They had omelettes one day but they were like taking a bite out of frisbee. Steer clear!
Hotel was in a safe and well kept area near the airport. A little further from downtown than I had wanted, but it was much less expensive than staying in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just one mile from Savannah International Airport and within 10 minutes of the historic downtown, the Staybridge Suites(R) Savannah hotel provides award-winning service to business travelers and vacationers alike. From residential-style suites with kitchens and living areas to state-of-the-art amenities, we have everything anyone could need for an unforgettable visit to Savannah.The hotel's corporate guests are sure to appreciate this convenient location and a staff that can help them get things done. In addition to the proximity to the Savannah Airport, the hotel's location makes accessing major area businesses, like Gulfstream Aerospace, FlightSafety, and International Paper, a breeze. We also offer easy access to downtown, shopping and an endless array of attractions for guests who want to explore the vibrant Southern culture and rich history of Savannah. The new Tanger Outlet Mall in Pooler, GA is within walking distance of the hotel and offers an array of shops and restaurants. The hotel's guests can explore River Street with just a 10-minute drive, or pay a visit to the nearby Mighty 8th Air Force Museum. An updated hotel gym, outdoor pool, and courtyard with BBQ grills and putting green enhance our interior amenities. Complimentary Breakfast: Weekdays 6:30AM-9:30AM, Weekends 7:30AM-10:30AM. Complimentary Social with drinks and eats: Tuesday through Thursday 5:30PM-7:30PM. Staybridge Suites hotels do not provide weekend housekeeping service for guests staying over on Saturday or Sunday nights. Towel exchange and replenishment of suite supplies is available 24-hours at the hotel's Front Desk. Rates at Staybridge Suites hotels are generally discounted based on length of stay. Altering your length of stay may impact your rate---contact the hotel's Front Desk for information specific to your reservation. Cash and checks are not accepted at this location. Pets are not accepted at this location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Staybridge Suites Savannah Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Savannah Airport Hotel Savannah
- Savannah Staybridge Suites