“Sweet Treat!”

River Street Sweets
Ranked #3 of 84 Shopping in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to riverstreetsweets.com, where you can find Savannah’s original candy store online. Voted Savannah’s Best Candy Store for 12 years in a row, we use our own family recipes to make the finest and freshest handmade Southern candies around. Be sure to look for some of our favorites like our Savannah Pralines, Chocolate Bear Claws, and Glazed Pecans. Our homemade Pecan Pies and Praline Pound Cakes are also delicious and our creamy Fudge was voted a Top Food Find by Southern Living. Every gift basket, tin is hand packed with care and will surely please any recipient. Our popular Grab Basket is perfect for any occasion and with 10 sizes, it is great for sharing! We even have a Corporate Gift Specialist to help with all your Business Gifts and our Customer Service Live Chat is always available to help with your order. All of our Gourmet Southern Candies come with our 100% Guarantee. So take your time and browse Savannah’s favorite Candy store online. We hope you have fun!
Reviewed January 2, 2013

What a fun little shop! Samples galore...grape licorice taffy and pralines! While we were watching the taffy being processed the workers threw pieces out to the audience and got chuckled when we didn't catch them. Loved all the tin selections...it was hard to decide to a retro or modern.

There are newer reviews for River Street Sweets

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I just love me some pralines which being from Texas we called it Pecan Candy. I got a sweet tooth and just had to have me some candy. We took maybe a five minute walk on the river and came upon this spot and I was not disappointed. Oh it just reminds me of home having some good pecan candy. This will most definitely be a spot to return to. Lots and lots of choices to fulfill your sweet tooth.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Savannah is expensive for a city of its' size, but the prices at this awesome sweet shop are astronomical. Walk right past the bulk store candy at the entrance to the good River Street Sweets stuff. I know the praline is expensive, but it really is the best stuff ever. Huge tasty pecans in the most unbelievable praline fudge. Lots of flavors of salt water taffy, and it's a little on the saltier side from most if you like that, but it was good. Bought some peanut brittle, but haven't cracked that open yet. If you can only get one thing, try the pralines. Awesome.

Right on River Street, you must pay to park in the public lots on the river side of the street and walk. There is a bigger selection on their website.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

...and delicious pralines as well.
We had a misunderstanding with an order and this company made it more than right!
Thank you, River Street Sweets.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I love walking down river street. I did not see much of it but what I did see I loved it. I tell everone to come see it