“Dead Dead Dead”

Ranked #23 of 141 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Take a ride in a real Hearse and see the beautiful historic homes. We tell you stories about Savannah's Ghost's while showing you our remarkable Historic District. Tours are 75 minutes long and their are only eight people per tour! This tour is only $17.00 for Adults and $10 for Children call or email us for reservations. We tour every day of the year!! Private tours are available.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
santa fe
“Dead Dead Dead”
Reviewed September 28, 2009

Hearse Ghost Tours, you ride in a real hearse that has carried 1000's of dead bodies and the funny part, it is a convertible, that's right, a convertible. They tell Ghost stories of all the old houses and graveyards as you drive through historic Savannah. The hearse only holds 8 or 9 I believe, so it's like a private tour. They picked us up right at are hotel.
The price was a lot less than the other driving tours we checked on. All and all, it was fun and spooky, I would definitely recommend it to everyone if you don't mind riding in a hearse.

1 Thank joggingfool

savannah
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Jackie is great!”
Reviewed September 26, 2009

My husband and I live in Savannah and have never taken the tour, tried it one warm Sat night and were lucky enough to get jackie! HAD A BLAST, she taught me soooooo much about Savannah and made the tour lots of fun. We discussed if it was a good tour for kids and she mentioned they can do a birthday party, so I took her up on it! we have our Birthday party booked for next weekend! My kids are STOKED!!!! and she even gave me a great price!!! Great tour!!!!

1 Thank BDBurgers
Montgomery
“Waste”
Reviewed September 18, 2009

I love spooky stuff. This was kinda funny at first because of the joking around of the tour guide, but very little ghost story telling, no spookiness at all. You don't even get out of the car, it slows down on occasion. I wish we had taken the haunted pub tour instead. Next time I will stay in one of the haunted hotels.

Alexandria, LA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“A good time to be had.”
Reviewed September 7, 2009

We had a fabulous time on this tour. The tour guide was knowledgeable and funny. It was a quirky tour. I mean riding in a hearse through the streets of Savannah? We had the best time ever!

1 Thank Brenda A
santa fe
“Great and Strange Tour”
Reviewed September 2, 2009

Hearse Ghost Tours is a great tour. You get to see this beautiful historic area while riding in a open top Hearse. The tour guide was strange and funny. I have done many tours on my travels and this has to be one of the best and weirdest.

1 Thank tourgod