“AWESOME!!!!”

Ranked #25 of 143 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Take a ride in a real Hearse and see the beautiful historic homes. We tell you stories about Savannah's Ghost's while showing you our remarkable Historic District. Tours are 75 minutes long and their are only eight people per tour! This tour is only $17.00 for Adults and $10 for Children call or email us for reservations. We tour every day of the year!! Private tours are available.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Camden, Alabama
“AWESOME!!!!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Even though it was freezing once the tour got started I forgot about being cold. I do not recall our guides name but she was amazing and very accommodating. This being our first trip to Savannah we had no idea where to go so we called and they ask where we was and they would come to us....and they did. This tour is not like going to a haunted house...the information given to us was REAL history and that I LOVED!!! Our guide was very personable and knowledgeable. She was totally spot on when she told us what part of the building people had seen activity. She stopped midways thru and took pictures of us. I went on a tour in Gatlinburg last year and I left there very disappointed and felt ripped off but after this tour I couldn't wait to get back to the Inn and watch the videos our guide told us about. Being a huge fan of The Real Housewives of Atlanta finding out that the hearse we rode in was the same one they rode in was just the icing on the cake for me. Thank you Hearse Ghost Tours for making my first trip to Savannah an amazing one and I can't wait to do it again!!!! ;-)

Visited January 2014

Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“fun and different”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We had Dawn, she was awesome; born and raised in Savannah, she knew a lot about the city and it`s "stories." However, was very uncomfortable seating for eight people. I would still do it again if ever back in the city. I had not heard of the book that talks about the murder here, but have ordered it!!

Nancy

MIAMI
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Cool haunted stories”
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

Fun hearse ride. We went with our two children 12 & 14, and they loved the ride as well. Brett our chauffeur and story teller was great. He was informative by telling us a little about the history of Savannah and telling us great ghost stories. We saw and heard about a "darker" side of Savannah. Very interesting stories that leave you thinking and wondering how many ghosts there are in this city. It seems every place is haunted which is cool & scary at the same time. Fun tour, cool stories, leaves you wanting to go to some of the places visited and see if you see any of the ghosts talked about.

Boynton Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Did not live up to the reviews”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I requested a specific driver and was told they can not guarantee any driver for 2 people.
We were picked up in a vehicle that did not look like the other hearses and was not comfortable.
More importantly, we never got OUT OF THE CAR EVEN ONCE, while other tours were looking at the houses up close and personal and some even went inside.
I was disappointed to say the least. It was interesting to hear about some of the tragedies that happened in the various houses, but I would not recommend.

1 Thank eric12808
Hinesville, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great tour”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Great ghost tour if you would prefer not to walk around. It was raining that day, so we were glad to have not been walking. Your paying for the experience of getting a ride in a hearse. The guide was knowledgable and funny. We had a great time learning about the haunted sites in savannah. We took our 1 year old and 3 year old. It is family friendly, but we have pretty well behaved kids that could sit through it for an hour. Would recommend to anyone who is into haunted ghost stories.