“Dawn of the Dead is awesome”
Review of Hearse Ghost Tours

Hearse Ghost Tours
Ranked #23 of 144 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Take a ride in a real Hearse and see the beautiful historic homes. We tell you stories about Savannah's Ghost's while showing you our remarkable Historic District. Tours are 75 minutes long and their are only eight people per tour! This tour is only $17.00 for Adults and $10 for Children call or email us for reservations. We tour every day of the year!! Private tours are available.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Norton, Virginia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Dawn of the Dead is awesome”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

We booked the Hearse Tour as part of my mother's 70th birthday because she was not up to a walking tour. It was fantastic. Dawn of the Dead was an extraordinary tour guide. She made Savannah's history come alive. Her knowledge of the city was vast. Her delivery was perfect. Great company and I highly recommend it, but ask for Dawn of the Dead. You won't be disappointed.

Visited December 2013

Huntsville, Alabama
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Get Lunatic Laura!”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

The Hearse Ghost Tours was an awesome part of my Savannah Trip! I am a paranormal/history buff, and I try to go on at least one Ghost Tour in every city I visit. This is one of the best ghost tours I have ever been on! Riding in the hearse was a neat twist, it gave a little of macabre history and it was great not having to walk for long distances! If you go on this tour I highly recommend Lunatic Laura as a tour guide, she is very knowledgeable about Historic Savannah and knows loads of ghost stories. You can tell she really loves Savannah and she makes the tour fun for everybody!

Visited August 2013
Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“No other options-only 1 hour”
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

We took this tour on Thanksgiving - it was really cold so did not want to do a walking tour and the trolly ghost tour wasn't running due to the holiday. This was more of a night tour with some stories. We had Peg leg and noticed he didn't stop at some of the places other Hearst did that night - one of them being the cemetery. I guess that is how we ended up with only 1 hour and not 90 minutes as promised. He seemed to speak more to the history of the town - which we already got from the trolly during the day. You don't get out of the hearst at all which made this a pretty lame tour - the only reason I didn't rate it lower is that it was our only option that night. If you have other options - go elsewhere.

2 Thank TravelNaNaNa
Savannah, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“AWESOME!”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

We had an awesome guide, she told some amazing stories about this historic city, and my camera didn't work at some of the haunted locations she took us! If that's not a sign I don't know what to tell ya, but definitely check this attraction out!

Visited September 2013
2 Thank armywife345
Richmond, VA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dawn woke-up the Dead”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I took my girlfriends on a surprise weekend to Savannah and selected the Hearse Ghost Tour strictly for the thrill of the ride! Dawn of the Dead did not disappoint and gave us a fun and informative spin around the town. If you are really into the paranormal this is probably not the tour for you but if you want a tour with a little extra...book this one.

Visited November 2013