“Ghost Hearse Tours Review”
Review of Hearse Ghost Tours

Hearse Ghost Tours
Ranked #23 of 144 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Take a ride in a real Hearse and see the beautiful historic homes. We tell you stories about Savannah's Ghost's while showing you our remarkable Historic District. Tours are 75 minutes long and their are only eight people per tour! This tour is only $17.00 for Adults and $10 for Children call or email us for reservations. We tour every day of the year!! Private tours are available.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Savannah, Georgia
“Ghost Hearse Tours Review”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I have taken several tours with Hearse Ghost Tours and each tour was a lot of fun and very informative. Each tour guide seemed to have their own perspective of why we have ghosts and blended Savannah history, ghost stories and a little local Savannah charm. All of the guides are humorous and children seem to enjoy the tours because there are a large number of houses that exists that are inhabited by these young ones. Recommend highly. Things were going definitely "bump in the night" as we went and the cemeteries are always a good places ride by.

Quincy, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hearse Ghost Tours on a Saturday Night”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Pleasantly surprised on this trip. We had been on one other ghost tour, and saw the hearses around town. My daughter wanted to go on the trip. I figured it would be cheesy, but that was not the case. We took a Saturday, June 29th trip. We had Dawn "of the Dead" as our tour guide. She was great! Very entertaining and personable. She knew her history well. I highly recommend her as a guide! The hearse isn't very comfortable, but what do you expect, it's a hearse! Our other trip was OK and informative, but this was fun!

Visited June 2013
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Peg-leg Ron, you are the best!!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

It's a hurst. I mean, a real live, not in service anymore hurst. I was delighted! When he pulled up next to us, I was nothing short of excited! We took the latest tour, and he told us SO MUCH!! We made a pub stop at Six Pence Pub, and we got back to business. He told us the best ghostly stories and stopped a few times on the really big stuff that took a while to tell. It was one of my favorite things ever! Let him know you read this review from the couple from New Orleans sent you!! It was a really great time! Oh, and for the skeptics, he's a history buff when it comes to Savanna, so you learn it all!!!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Mrshack
Las Cruces, New Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ask for PegLeg Ron”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Amazing Tour. It was really historical, informative, as well as creepy. We asked for Peg leg Ron and wasn't disappointed. He was awesome and really fun. If I come back here I will go on it again. Pure Awesome.

1 Thank Yasmine R
Paris, Tennessee
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Oh my, peg leg Ron!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We had seen these crazy hearses riding people around town and decided to check it out. They picked us up and dropped us off at our hotel which was nice. Peg leg was hilarious! He told us all kinds of quirky stories, some we hadn't heard on other tours. He mentioned several other places to check out if we were interested in more history. Beware of the dead jokes, Ron is full of them. Well worth the $15. Wish we had done it first.

1 Thank Linzc45