“Definitely a cool way to do a ghost tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hearse Ghost Tours

Hearse Ghost Tours
Ranked #23 of 141 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Take a ride in a real Hearse and see the beautiful historic homes. We tell you stories about Savannah's Ghost's while showing you our remarkable Historic District. Tours are 75 minutes long and their are only eight people per tour! This tour is only $17.00 for Adults and $10 for Children call or email us for reservations. We tour every day of the year!! Private tours are available.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
St. Johns, Florida
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Definitely a cool way to do a ghost tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

I have done several ghost tours since I live near St. Augustine. This one was pretty cool. Our guide was knowledgable and interesting. I didnt find it scary necessarily, but it takes a lot to scare me. Riding around in the hearse was a fun way to do a ghost tour. If you plan on doing a ghost tour in Savannah and just want to relax, this is certainly the way to go...especially for the price! The guides work on tips to be sure to consider the value of what they provide.

2 Thank Alison G

Orlando, Florida
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“So much fun for the family with some spook.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

We just finished our Hearse ghost tour with Louis. We had a great time! He told us some great stories and showed us some interesting sites. I was afraid my five year old would be scared but at the end he said he wished it was scarier. Louis was very happy to answer any questions we had and we were very entertained overall.

2 Thank Aim2311
Orlando, Florida, United States
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Chill-ing Night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

There is a lot of ground to cover when ghost touring and if you have older folks or young children in your group the Hearse Tour is the way to go. Even if you can easily walk the streets of Savannah the Hearse Tour is still a unique way to beat the heat, cold, rain, wind, etc., and get a great tour of some of the most popular haunts in Savannah. Our guide, Brett, did a terrific job of storytelling and sprinkling in enough humor that the younger ones in our group weren't too spooked. My only suggestion would be to add more stops (we stopped at the Pirate House) at some of the locations as some locations are hard to see depending on which side of the car you are riding. I have been to Savannah many times and I am happy that I decided to choose Hearse Tours for my first Ghost Tour.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Darren C
Clemson, South Carolina, United States
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I chose this tour since it appeared to be unusual. We enjoyed it very much. Best $15 I ever spent. The guide was humorous, entertaining and knew her history.

2 Thank Robin K
Elgin, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Ok, but could be better”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

They were late picking us up and we had to call them twice. The guide wasn't too happy when we paid by card. The tour it's self was ok but have been on better ghost tours. The seats were very uncomftable.

Visited February 2013