“Amazing:)”

Ranked #24 of 145 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Take a ride in a real Hearse and see the beautiful historic homes. We tell you stories about Savannah's Ghost's while showing you our remarkable Historic District. Tours are 75 minutes long and their are only eight people per tour! This tour is only $17.00 for Adults and $10 for Children call or email us for reservations. We tour every day of the year!! Private tours are available.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing:)”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

This was our first time being in savanah..although our stay was short my friend and I tried to enjoy the most of it. Want to thank mike for making the tour exiting.

2 Thank eryka6m1

Moneta, Virginia
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Lunatic Laura is the best,,,”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Was in Savannah for a girls trip to celebrate my birthday,,we went out on Saturday night and had the greatest time,,Laura is great,,she will take you back in time and make you feel like you are there!! She knows her stuff,, she has stayed in some of the places so she has first hand information,,if you are looking for a tour guide ask for her,,you won't be disappointed

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Kathy C
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Scary Sherry is the best!”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

The hearse ghost tour is a must! If you go to Savannah, make sure to plan on going on one. Scary Sherry made the experience very, very entertaining!

1 Thank Ellie210
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Nice mix of ghosts history and comedy”
Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

I am also a tour guide in savannah for a different company. I must say i was extremely impressed. Great tour by louis. I will definitely recommend his tour!

1 Thank Zoey1534
Virginia Beach, Virginia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Spooky History, Great Tour Guide, Great Times”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I hate horror movies. I hate anything scary but my girlfriends talked me into this Hearse Ghost Tour on our last night in Savannah GA. I LOVED IT! Lunatic Laura was the best tour guide! The stories she told gave me more history about Savannah than I learned in the $25 trolley tour. It was fascinating stuff. Lunatic Laura will make sure you have a good time. We laughed a lot. Tipped her well, she deserved it!

If you do anything while in Savannah, experience the hearse tour!

Visited September 2012