“Great stay!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
“Great stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

We stopped over here on a trip to Florida. Very clean and modern decor. Staff was very friendly. The complimentary breakfast was fabulous! The only downside is the fact that the walls are thin and you hear activity from surrounding rooms otherwise a great stay!

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sandra Z

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Belhaven, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

Arriving after a long drive from Washington, NC at about 7:00PM and somewhat tired, I was greeted by the friendliest and helpful receptionist I've ever experience during my many stays at motels/hotels. She set the tone for the rest of my one night stay. Jokingly I asked if there were any more cookies. Apologizing she said they don't do cookies at "this motel." I asked about an apple, and she asked an employee who was doing some cleanup if there were any more apples. He said yes and I got a delicious apple. My room was large, clean and comfortable. Internet connection was a breeze and was able to log into my business account without any problem. (I'm a financial advisor.) A good breakfast selection, but the bananas were speckled brown. They would have made a great banana pudding. I would stay here again if the need arises.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank 15moretrip
Tallahassee, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

First things first: Don't let the fact that this property is next to the airport scare you off. We did not hear any planes in the two nights we stayed there. We were quite pleased with this hotel. The room was very clean and the bed was more than comfortable. The staff was polite and helpful. Breakfast was not bad, but not as good as some hotels. I would have no problem staying here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Richard D
Four Oaks, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for a weekend in Savannah, GA. The hotel was clean, staff were friendly and helpful, and it offered nice amenities. The hotel was up to date. It was just what we needed for a weekend stay. I just wish I had realized that it would have been a 20 minute drive to the downtown Historic Savannah district. I would definitely stay here again in the future.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Chesley B
Newport, Rhode Island
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2014

Considering we are near the airport, this place is quiet - had a great night sleep. Good value (AAA rate if you can get it), Sparkling clean, comfortable, room is spacious: Couch, coffee table, two side chairs, desk, fridge & microwave: Almost all the comforts of home, Staff friendly/courteous, excellent breakfast,, quality and presentation. Pet friendly is a must for us, one time charge covers our stay for two days, Several restaurants a short drive away: We did take-out last night after a long day of travel and the room was very so comfortable. When we travel we always consult 'Tripadvisor', looking for the best value/rating - This is another great choice thanks to you all.

Room Tip: Ask for AAA rate, first floor for pet access
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Peter M
Stevensville, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

Well to begin my boyfriend and I arrived an hour early and was told by the front desk that there absolutely no rooms available that all the rooms were still being cleaned. I find that hard to believe since it is a very big hotel and they don't have the staff to clean all the rooms at the same exact time. So we left for an hour and a half and then we came back and checked in. We were very impressed with the room we had gotten. The rooms were very clean. The King size bed was very comfortable, as was the sitting room. The bathroom was spotless as well. The next morning when we went down for breakfast we had noticed that the hotel was booked up and when we went in for breakfast at 8am there was barely anything left. There was No coffee or juice or milk. No waffles or eggs or sausages. No bread or biscuits either. We waited for a few minutes for someone to refill it before my boyfriend had to go to the front desk and get someone to set out more food. Very disappointed in that service. Overall the staff was friendly helpful. It was a nice 3 day stay. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Wicked169
Fort Wayne, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

Hotel met or exceeded our expectations. Breakfast was great and we were greeted by Lamisha each morning with a pleasant smile and kind word to start our day. Eric also did a tremendous job of handling our luggage on the morning of departure. Great Job!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends