“Awesome...pleasantly surprised.”

Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport
Ranked #50 of 114 Hotels in Savannah
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I was very pleasantly surprised with this hotel! The rooms are awesome. I can't believe that a standard room has such space and excellent amenities. Great staff too. The only thing I don't like is when the comforters and blankets aren't washed between guests.... I'm unsure of the policy this hotel has regarding that. Such a great stay, I will make it a regular spot!

• Stayed: December 2013
Chamaine B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2014

Dear CrashingA C,

Thank you so much for your feedback on your stay at The Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah, GA. We all work very hard to provide excellent service and it is rewarding to receive a compliment. I am very happy that you were comfortable with the space provided in your standard king room. I We enjoyed having you stay with us and look forward to your return.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport

Reviewed December 3, 2013

I have stayed at this property on Business over the past 4 years, and Celeste is usually the person that checks me in. Thank's to her for always remembering me as a guest, and being freindly and cordial. She always accomodates whatever my needs may be. I always try to stay at this property while working in the Savannah area. The breakfast is great, and the whole staff is wonderful. Thanks for the great service!

Room Tip: This hotel has always been a great stay for me. I always stay on the 3rd floor because the cell serv...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear JohnACampbell,

Thank you so much for your feedback on your stay at The Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport. We strive each and every day to exceed all our guests’ expectations and to truly give our guests a "Home Away From Home" when visiting our beautiful city of Savannah, GA. Not to take anything away from the value of our other guest comments but it just means a little more when we here good comments from guest who stay for a while and see that the service we try to provide is not a one-time event. We take pride in our Southern Hospitality and I am pleased to read that the staff made your stay a pleasant experience. We appreciate your business and your continued support of our hotel. We are delighted that we met your needs when you stayed with us and we are looking forward to seeing you again the next time you visit Savannah.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

The hotel's reception area was very nice and staff was friendly. The room was nicely decorated, the room was quiet and the breakfast was very good.

We were in room 224 and I did notice that the inside handle of the bathroom door was broken, so FYI management as I forgot to mention it when I left.
It had the usual room amenities with microwave, nice refrigerator and big screen TV. The WIFI worked well.
I glanced at the pool area but didn't use it although it looked very inviting.
Otherwise, everything was very nice and would stay there again!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Dear Travelcitytravel,

We appreciate your feedback from your stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport. While we never want to hear that someone's stay is less than perfect, we always appreciate the opportunity to hear from our guests on what we can do to improve our services. I have inspected the room myself and will be having our engineering team address your mentioned issues. Please accept our apologies that we were not able to exceed your expectations and we hope you will reconsider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

When checking in at the Front Desk, the ladies greeted us with a smile and were very friendly. Housekeeping staff did a great job of making sure the rooms were cleaned and bed linens fresh. Breakfast area was clean, food was plentlyful and the staff was pleasant and attentive to the guest needs. Overall, the staff was very professional and our stay at the hotel was a wonderful experience. We highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Dear GLA58,

Thank you so much for the great review! I've said this before, but we are so fortunate to have such a great staff. I'm so pleased to hear that you also found our hotel to be so comfortable for your stay! I am delighted to hear that staff made your stay an enjoyable experience. Your thoughts are greatly appreciated when we are discussing what we need to work on in order to assure that each of our guests has a wonderful experience here in Savannah. We appreciate your business and your continued support of our hotel.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Jatonia and the staff at the Comfort Inn & Suites were wonderful to us. My family converged into Savannah due to a sudden death in the family needing 4 rooms and a pet-friendly hotel. Jatonia graciously held 4 rooms for us and was kind, compassionate and efficient in checking us in upon our arrival. She was attentive to our needs and situation -- we will never forget her and the level of service she provided. We'd rate her a 10 Star!! The hotel was terrific, too.....sparking clean rooms, wonderful breakfast, and very reasonably priced. My thanks to Jatonia and the rest of the staff for providing us with such a pleasant stay during a very difficult time. We truly appreciate all of you!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Dear MSKnight01,

I am so sorry to hear that the reason for your visit was not for pleasant reasons but I am glad to read that the staff made your stay a pleasant experience even with the situation, as it is our top priority to try to make every effort to assure that each of our guests has a wonderful experience here in Savannah, GA. Your comments about Jatonia and the rest of the staff are greatly appreciated and I will be sure to pass your kind words along to them. Again thank you for your kind words and we hope to see you again in the future under better circumstances.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Outdoor pool, nice free breakfast, comfy beds, usual room amenities with microwave & frig & big screen TV. Building is only 8 years old. Convenient location to airport and highways. Walk 1 block to Wendy's or Sam Snead Steakhouse. Friend's room had window shade that didn't work and wobbly toilet seat. Lamisha at breakfast buffet was very helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for room on back side away from traffic noise. They "over-booked" for our group and w...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Dear wacotx46,

Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel upon return from florida. It was great right off of the interstate, however going downtown is a drive! ! The walls are thin but we were exhausted so we crashed despite hearing the neighbors. Breakfast was really good with lots of variety. Celeste at the front desk was friendly at check-in. Overall I would recommend this hotel for a night, but if you are in savannah for more than that get a closer located hotel to downtown.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear goldylocks28,

Thank you for your review of the Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport. Your comments about our accommodations are greatly appreciated. We are fortunate enough to be located in an up and coming area right off of I-95 and about 15 miles away from Downtown Savannah, GA. I would like to apologize for the noise that you heard in the room. We sincerely appreciate you feedback so we can continue to learn how to improve our product. It is essential for our guests to share their experiences with us and we could not thank you enough. We hope to see you again the future.