Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewssavannah airportfront deskwalls are thinclose to the airportwelcome centerchoice hotelssavannah areahilton headclean roomswould stay here againbreakfast staffthe general managerone night stayking suitevisiting savannahfloridapet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Celeste is so friendly from the time you walk in to the time you walk out. You couldn't find a better person. She treats you like family. Rooms are clean and the maid will come back if you are not completely ready to leave for the day. Breakfast is not just cereal and juice. It's great. Love the stay and will be back.

• Stayed: April 2013
Chamaine B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2013

Dear ShaeFranklin

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us in regards to your stay. I am pleased to hear that Celeste made a positive impression on you. Celeste has been a great addition to our hotel. She is always looking for opportunities to serve our customers so it does not surprise me that she was of great assistance to. I will make her aware of your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

The staff shows that they care about your comfort. Celeste made me feel welcome and new me by name. I have to be in Savannah for 3 months and I will not stay anywhere else. Rooms are clean and roomy. Staff is great.

• Stayed: March 2013

Dear LFranklintp

Thank you so much for the great review! I've said this before, but we are so fortunate to have such a great staff. I'm so pleased to hear that you also found our hotel to be so comfortable for your lengthy stay! I am delighted to hear that Celeste has made your stay an enjoyable experience. Your thoughts are greatly appreciated when we are discussing what we need to work on in order to assure that each of our guests has a wonderful experience here in Savannah. We appreciate your business and your continued support of our hotel.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

This was a really nice hotel. It is about 20 mintues or so away from downtown Savannah, but it is a nice quiet area.
The staff were friendly and helpful, the rooms were good size. The only downside of our visit was that we were next to the breakfast area and they were rather loud in the morning getting breakfast ready. Next time we will request a different room.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tony Y

Dear Cindy Y,

Thank you for your recent review of our property. Your comments about our accommodations are greatly appreciated. We are fortunate enough to be located in an up and coming area that is so close to the Historic District. I would like to apologize for the noise that you heard in the morning. Unfortunately we were working with a new staff in the breakfast area and the next time you visit they will have all the jitters out of their system. We sincerely appreciate you feedback so we can continue to learn how to improve our product. It is essential for our guests to share their experiences with us and we could not thank you enough. We hope to see you again the future.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

To whom it may concern. This is the best by far customer service that i have
had at any hotel..And this one person and her name is "CELESTE" has realy
made it fun,And it means a lot to me when your out of town and this person
treates you like she has knew you all her life.I give her a A+ And if i ever come
back to savannah.This is where i will stay.
SO A FIVE STAR FROM ME.

Room Tip: Talk to celeste
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear tim b,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your latest experience with us. It’s truly rewarding to read that the team was able to make you feel welcome and a part of our family. Other hotels train their staff to treat guest like special customers, we try to treat our guest like family and friends. We at the Comfort Inn & Suites strive each and every day to exceed all of our guests’ expectations and to truly give our guests a "Home Away From Home" when visiting our beautiful city of Savannah. We appreciate you sharing your experience with other travelers who are planning to visit our area. Once again, thank you very much. We enjoyed having you stay with us and look forward to your return.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I must say - the staff here went Above & Beyond! Exceptional and personable service! My son and I had a 5AM flight cancelled on us, and the early morning staff person ('D') was immeasurably helpful and accommodating in assisting us out of a pickle -- the ONLY one to offer us a room right away, rather than making us wait stranded for a 3PM check-in. I can't say enough about the hospitality at this particular hotel, including their shuttle service. Not super-fancy, but overall very nice & clean, (exception -the elevator needed a good vaccuming, but I'm sure that was not the norm because everything else was fine), the beds were very comfortable, and no funny smells in room or corridors (which tends to be a problem some places); I think all rooms were Non-Smoking, which is greatly appreciated; a very short drive to/from the airport, and the friendly shuttle service was a saving-grace, providing shuttle times better suited to our needs than any of the surrounding area hotels (and i called many). Kudos to the staff here - who saved us out of a jam and made our unexpected stay most pleasant!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear annalucy r,

Thank you for your recognition of our team! I am very pleased to read that my staff made your stay a pleasant experience even with your unpleasant situation with the airline. At the Comfort Inn & Suites we try to make it our top priority to make every effort to assure that each of our guests has a wonderful experience here in Savannah. Furthermore I would like to apologize for the carpet in the elevator, you are correct in saying that it is not the norm but unfortunately we have a lot of construction crews coming in and out so vacuuming has become a whole other job in itself. Once again thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business and your continued support of our hotel. We are delighted that we met your needs when you stayed with us and we are looking forward to seeing you again the next time you visit Savannah.