“Best Customer Service I have experienced in YEARS!”

Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport
Ranked #50 of 114 Hotels in Savannah
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed February 5, 2013

My family and I (2 adults, 2 children & 2 dogs!) stayed in this hotel during a recent trip to Savannah. Each person we encountered, from the Front Desk (Tracy and Celeste especially) to housekeeping, was friendly, kind, eager to help with any question we had. The grounds were well taken care as well as the inside of the hotel. We will be returning this weekend and we look forward to staying again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank KrisandLauren
Chamaine B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Dear Krisandlauren,

Thank you so much for posting your wonderful review. I am delighted to hear that Tracy (Front desk Manager), Celeste and housekeeping made your stay an enjoyable experience. Your thoughts are greatly appreciated when we are discussing what we need to work on in order to assure that each of our guests has a wonderful experience here in Savannah. We appreciate your business and your continued support of our hotel. We are delighted that we meet your needs when you stay with us and we are looking forward to seeing you again the next time you visit Savannah.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We traveling from NC to Florida and stayed there for the night. The staff was friendly and eager to please. The breakfast was very good. Everyone had a good night's rest. You could not ask for anything else. We were very satisfied!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank bart1944

Dear bart1944

Thanks you so much for the kind review of your stay. We are thrilled that you enjoyed our staff, accommodations, and facilities. We are pleased to hear that you had a good night’s rest and enjoyed the breakfast in morning I will be sure to pass your kind words along to my staff. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

The hotel is affordable and located in a great part of town. The staff was exceptionally nice, and my daughter loved the free popcorn! Nice touch. The full breakfast was a good bargain--not gourmet food but good. Overall, I'd highly recommend this hotel if you are going to Savannah. It's conveniently located on the interstate in a nice area and a good value as compared to some of the downtown spots.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Southernroads

Dear Southernroads,

Thank you for your feedback on your stay at The Comfort Inn & Suites. We strive each and every day to exceed all our guests’ expectations and to truly give our guests a "Home Away From Home" when visiting our beautiful city of Savannah. We take pride in our Southern Hospitality and I am pleased to read that the staff made your stay a pleasant experience. We appreciate your business and your continued support of our hotel. We are delighted that we met your needs when you stayed with us and we are looking forward to seeing you again the next time you visit Savannah.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Airport-type hotel. Real nice staff, from front desk to housekeeping. It's co- located with all other Savannah airport hotels so the location is as good as its going to get if you want to be near airport. Rooms okay, medium level at best (like any other airport hotel). Decent value, Celeste & Tracy very helpful.
Note - hotel has no food/beverage facility at all, except morning breakfast stuff (there's a bar but its not open and they plan to change the space).
Will definitely stay here again when I use this airport. Value was comparable to experience and competitors.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank BadDogDude

Dear BadDogDude

Thank you for your review. We try to make every effort to assure that each of our guests has a wonderful experience here in Savannah. Your comments about the staff are greatly appreciated. I will be sure to pass your kind words along to my staff. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I had a great experiance at the hotel. I travel alot and for the 1st time I felt welcomed like I was family. Kendra at the front desk was very warming and paticent and very professional. The room was clean and the business office came in handy. Very satisfied.

• Stayed: December 2012
Chamaine B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2012

Dear Hyflyer22

Thank you for your recognition of our team! We take pride in our Southern Hospitality and know we can make the difference for our guests. Your recognition for our team members is indeed very rewarding, as it is our endeavor to provide lasting memories for our guests. We are delighted that we meet your needs when you stay with us and we are looking forward to seeing you again the next time you visit Savannah.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

we cam through Savannah and stayed here for one night only. I did laundry, was impressed with the HE washer and dryer. We used the business centre and my husband had to fax something all without a hitch. The fornt desk lady was wonderful polite and friendly.\

Room Tip: a great place right off the interstate but still very quiet, easy access and egress routhes
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear STinMB,

Thank you for your lovely review of our hotel. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with our amenities and our accommodations. I shall pass this lovely review on to my team, especially the Front desk department, which I am certain it will make their day! I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

I enjoyed my stay and the front desk help was great. Kendra was very eager to help. Being from Western North Carolina, I am happy to see the same southern hospitality I am accustomed to.
Everything was clean.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank GODUCKS2012champs

Dear GODUCKS2012champs,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us in regards to your stay. I am pleased to hear that Kendra made a positive impression on you. Kendra is such a great asset to our hotel. She is always looking for opportunities to serve our customers so it does not surprise me that she was of great assistance to you. I will make her aware of your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.