“Wonderful trip to Savannah!”

Justine Inn Savannah
Ranked #5 of 30 Savannah B&B and Inns
St. Charles, IL
“Wonderful trip to Savannah!”
Reviewed April 10, 2007

My husband and I took a trip to Savannah in April and wanted to stay at a beautiful "southern" inn. This is exactly what we found at the Olde Savannah Inn.
The Inn itself is breathtaking. Beautiful woodwork, fancy chandeliers and decor. The beds are AMAZING. A lot of detail was put into the Inn. We stayed in the Versailles Court Suite. WOW is what you think when you walk in. There are (2) clawfoot tubs in addition to a very large jacuzzi tub surrounded by candles and fresh flowers. Not a detail has been forgotten. Thick white towels, soft bedding, comfy bath robes and slippers.
Breakfast in the morning was outstanding . Come hungry. Eggs with feta cheese, fresh fruit, belgian waffles with homemade whipped cream. YUM! French pressed coffee too!
Of course I cannot leave out Kathleen, the innkeeper and owner. What an amazing person. One of the most friendly, generous people we have ever met. She makes you feel very much at home. She even left us an Easter basket on our bed for Easter. Anything you need, she will provide.
If you ever go to Savannah, without a doubt stay here. Our experience would not have been the same if we had not stayed at the Olde Savannah Inn!

Stayed April 2007
1 Thank Anita123

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (229)
Stanberry, Missouri
Reviewed April 9, 2007

I returned last night from Savannah, GA, and The Olde Savannah Inn, where I was a guest for 3 days and 3 nights. The weather in Savannah was unusually gray, blustery, and chilly, which was very disappointing for a northerner like me looking for a warm and sunny respite from the damp, rainy, and cold spring climate of northwest Missouri. That's why The Olde Savannah Inn and the innkeeper, Kathleen, were such a welcome relief. She greeted us with bottles of wine and a bountiful fruit and cheese tray, which put my traveling companions and me at ease immediatedly. Every morning Kathleen cooked and presented us with a gourmet breakfast. She wanted to please everyone and saw to it that each guest had precisely what they wanted. Every evening, a delightful dessert was served in the dining room, and believe it or not, one night she delivered it to my door when she found out I just wanted to relax in my room for the evening! What a sweetheart. Now, WHY would I want to stay in my room in Savannah, GA, on a Sunday night? Because it was so cozy and beautiful with fresh flowers, plush robe and slippers, and gorgeously-soft bedding. It was my home-away-from-home. I LOVED everything about it. Kathleen Dupuis treats everyone right. You will be pampered in every way.
Susan Eckard
Stanberry, MO

Stayed April 2007
1 Thank MissouriDianne
Birmingham, AL
Reviewed April 3, 2007

Kathleen and the Olde Savannah Inn are the perfect combination of Southern hospitality and exquisite style! Our weekend and first visit to Savannah could not have been more perfect. From the moment we arrived at the Olde Savannah Inn, Kathleen became not only the person who would take care of our every need for the weekend but also our friend. The inn is decorated with beautiful chandeliers, rugs, and antiques. Although we stayed in the Versailles Court (hands down the best room in the inn), our tour of the entire inn revealed rooms that were all impeccably decorated. The pictures on the website do not give justice to the beauty of this bed and breakfast. Kathleen's four and five course breakfasts made it very difficult to explore and enjoy the many great restaurants in Savannah. If you are looking for a perfect stay in Savannah look no further than the Olde Savannah Inn. Our return to Savannah will include another visit to the Olde Savannah Inn and our friend Kathleen!!!

• Liked — The beautiful furniture and the perfect innkeeper/owner
  • Disliked — Nothing, it was perfect!
  • Stayed February 2007, traveled as a couple
1 Thank auomfs
Cary, NC
Reviewed March 31, 2007

My girlfriend and I went to Savannah for a long weekend to celebrate our anniversary and stayed at the Olde Savannah Inn. It was absolutley fabulous. The breakfasts and afternoon wine and cheese were incredible, and who could ever forget Ms. Diana after meeting her. We had several guests who could sing and play piano which was a great deal of fun. The room was spectacular with the most incredible bathroom you could imagine. Everything was just amazing, but truly the best part of our stay was the hospitality of Kathleen. We felt completely at home and relaxed the entire stay. Sorry for stealing all of the oreos by the way. We will definitly be back next year.

• Liked — Hospitality and home away from home feeling.
  • Disliked — Nothing.
  • Stayed March 2007, traveled as a couple
1 Thank BlueZ4
croswell
Reviewed March 27, 2007

Wow!!! What can i say about this Inn. Well i will start with the host Kathleen, what a women she is the best host I had meet in my life.she has it all, love,caring smile,class,Hug's, Southern loving Hospilality, What anyone would want. This was my first Honeymoon!! This will live in my memory forever!!! This Inn was the most spactacular Inn I had see in my Live. The room took my breath away. It was so romantic with the flowers and the fire place going it made mood just right. Then the breakfast and socials you will have to see with your eyes. Also make sure you have a big appetite. With this five corse breakfast you will not leave the table Hungery!!!!!. That is a promise. This was my Home away from Home. Kathleen,Kelly,and All. We will return every year. We love you All and You all will alway be in our heart's alway's and forever. May God bless you.

P.S St. patricks day will never be the same without you and kelly.

• Liked — Everything!
  • Disliked — None!
  • Stayed March 2007, traveled as a couple