“A Bed and Breakfast that is strong in both areas!”

Justine Inn Savannah
Ranked #6 of 30 Savannah B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We stayed in the pink room (happy wife, happy life) and loved it! The bed was one of the most comfortable that I have ever slept in. I had to ask Kathleen about the mattress pads. Morgan couldn't stop raving about the pillows. She plans to go out and buy the same ones for our bed at home ASAP. The breakfast was also simply amazing. We had blueberry pancakes with homemade, frozen whipped butter...no syrup necessary, folks. The most welcoming part of the experience was Kathleen, of course. She made us feel like old friends from the moment we stepped through the door. It is clear that she puts her heart and soul into her work, and she does an incredible job. We're looking forward to making this a yearly visit.

1  Thank Matt W
Write a ReviewReviews (1,458)

Reviewed March 30, 2014

My fiancé and I had never been to a bed and breakfast before (and I had never been to savannah). Kathleen was friendly from the time we walked in and we never felt like strangers. The dog Is adorable and was a brilliant host as well :) Kathleen gave us tips on the best places to eat in town and directions to everywhere we asked. The pink room CANNOT be summed up in pictures- it's a must see. The bed was so incredibly soft and although there was a television in the room it got no use. We spent the whole time chatting in the patio section about how great of a time we were having. Breakfast was top notch. Pancakes from scratch and homemade cream.. I could go on for days about our stay.
A must see for sure!

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed March 28, 2014

The Olde Savannah Inn is a truly beautiful place, from the decore to service. Kathleen is a wonderful Inn keeper her taste is impecible from her delicious breakfast to her ironed bed linens.
All of her recomedations form places to dine to the guide for our walking tour where top notch.
Let us not forget Mr. Cooper her delightful beagle. Did I mention I had a beagle so I felt quite at home of course my home is not as wonderful.
It is pleasure for me to write this review again it is a truly wonderful place
Dona, NY

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Loved the Olde Savannah Inn! The candlelit gourmet breakfast, fresh flowers and french press coffee were superb.
The linens were high quality and very comfortable. The towels are large and plush. Did I mention the wonderful breakfast?
I appreciate Kathleen's high quality and attention to detail. Enjoy Savannah and say hello to Mr Cooper.

1  Thank JayneAnne2014
Reviewed March 24, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for the last leg of our honeymoon. It was exactly what we needed - a romantic place with great food. The service was great and food was delicious. I wish I could have taken the bed with us. It was SO comfy. In my opinion it was in a great location - a few blocks from the park and we walked to the river several times. Such a beautiful town and inn. I recommend staying here! It was refreshing not staying at a chain hotel.

1  Thank Amanda K
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We lived in the Olde Savannah Inn for three days and it was a wonderful experience! We had the Provence Room. The French-style furniture is gorgeous! Kathleen is very good at keeping the room tidy and comfortable. In the Olde Savannah Inn, one of the things I love most is the waffle cake she made for us as breakfast. It is the best waffle cake I ever had! It is large enough for two people and topped with cream cheese as well as strawberries. The room for breakfast is also beautiful. I felt satisfied when having breakfast in such a pleasant place. Besides the waffle cake, she also made us banana pancakes, delicious bacon and so on. We also had a great time playing with the puppy, Mr. Cooper. He is only one year old and loves to show us his toys. I will definitely recommend my friends to live in the Olde Savannah Inn if they go to Savannah. It is a inn that makes you feel you are at home! --Vera

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Loved The Old Savannah Inn! Kathleen welcomed us with open arms (literally) The Renaissance Room was beautiful, the breakfasts were crazy delicious! First class all the way. As first timers in Savannah, Kathleen made excellent restaurant and sightseeing suggestions. We will definitely go back!! Carol & George

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family