Justine Inn Savannah
$229
  • Bar/Lounge
$169
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Central Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$81
$214
$200
  • Restaurant
River Street Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$199
$430
$230
Orbitz.com
1,471 results
All reviewsprovence roomversailles courtblueberry pancakesrenaissance roomwhipped creambed and breakfastwarm hugpressed coffeepink roomfresh fruiteach morninggaston streetclaw footother guestscrystal chandeliersgourmet breakfastgrand piano
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We are writing about Kathleen Dupuis' Olde Savannah Inn. We were there for three nights and absolutely loved it! The rooms were thoughtfully decorated, the breakfasts excellent and the warm, welcoming manner of Kathleen included treats by the bedside at night, wonderful music at breakfasts and lots of chance to laugh with Kathleen and the guests at the meal. She could not have been more accomodating and pleasant to be with. We recommend the Olde Savannah Inn highly. It's the people that count for us, and she made us right at home. Her dog, Mr. Cooper, added a wonderful touch of love as well. We feel like we made a new friend and are so glad we stayed there. Tod and Jacui Gross, Boston

Room Tip: all rooms are comfortable
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had a honeymoon and babymoon! This was our babycation! Our first trip with our three month old baby. We phoned Kathleen in advance to let her know that we have a three month old baby. Kathleen went above and beyond to ensure our stay with the baby was comfortable and provided me the use of her kitchen in order to store and prepare milk for my baby. During breakfast time Kathleen would even hold our baby and all the guests would play with her in order to ensure my husband and I could enjoy our breakfast. Lovely rooms - chic and stylish. Our room even had a private terrace, so that we could relax, while our baby slept in the room. Thank you Kathleen. You are doing a great job and making many people smile, whilst staying with you.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I can't say enough about my experience with Kathleen at The Olde Savannah Inn! This was my first trip to Savannah, and it was wonderful. After reading the comments on Trip Advisor I noticed that many people who rated the Inn poorly may have been new to the B&B experience. It is completely different than a hotel, and I don't think many people realize that. A B&B may not be the best option if you are not up for socializing with other guest's or the Inn keeper. The Inn itself was absolutely beautiful, and the bathroom had gorgeous limestone from floor to ceiling with exquisite mirrors and gold decor. In addition to the the beauty of the Inn, Kathleen the Inn keeper was welcoming and friendly! When we got to to our room there was a fresh piece of cake, perfect after our long drive! Kathleen made us last minute dinner reservations at Elizabeth's on 37th, which was delicious. The next day Kathleen made recommendations, and booked our Trolley ride to see the city. Finally, going back to breakfast which every one can agree was out of this world. Kathleen made homemade creme brûlée french toast, with whipped cream from scratch! Staying at The Old Savannah Inn made my first trip to Savannah perfect, and I plan to stay with Kathleen the next time I return!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

This was not our first time visiting Savannah but it was our first B&B experience and have to say we were pleasantly surprised. The Olde Savannah Inn is a beautiful property and we felt very welcomed by Kathleen & Mr. Cooper. The location was great for us as we wanted to be a little ways from the Riverfront area, but it was a comfortable 10-15 min walk. We would certainly come back for another visit and would recommend this property to others.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

While celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary and searching for the perfect stay we found Kathleen and her Olde Savannah Inn. Located in the southern "Victorian District" this inn is a true gem. From our reception at the door (hugs included) to the attention to detail (chocolate cake in the room and cookies in the living room) Miss Kathleen made us feel more welcome than a visit to grandma's house with a southern flair Savannah is known for. We stayed in the pink room with a claw foot tub and private entrance as well as our own secluded little patio. While my wife enjoyed the plants and flowers I enjoyed the peace and quiet. Breakfast! Too good to pass up even if you're not a morning person. Homemade and served with love. Exquisite! A romantic getaway for 25 year honeymooners with all the bells and whistles,.. just what the doctor ordered.