“Kathleen puts the breakfast in Bed & Breakfast”

Justine Inn Savannah
Ranked #6 of 29 Savannah B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 30, 2012

The only thing more charming than her elegant house is her elegant and delicious breakfast! We had an amazing time and she made us feel like we were the only guests. Savannah is wonderfully haunted and Gaston Street is one of the more beautiful streets and close to everything. I highly recommend a few nights at the Olde Savannah Inn and you MUST stay for breakfast- truly delicious.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Charlie A
Write a ReviewReviews (1,462)

Reviewed October 25, 2012

This was our second time back to The Olde Savannah Inn and this stay may have been even better than the first. Kathleen greeted us with wine, bottled water, and the most delicious banana bread I have ever had. We stayed in the same room as last time, The Provence, which was just as lovely as I remembered. It's nice having street access through the front garden. Kathleen's breakfasts were incredible - the woman has a real gift for sumptuous food. I am still thinking about the Italian vegetable frittata with fresh mozarella and homemade pesto. I could eat that every day. Would never consider staying anywhere else in Savannah. Thank you, Kathleen, for another wonderful visit!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

We just returned from a "girls get-away" at the Olde Savannah Inn to celebrate my retirement.
I am a "repeat" as Kathleen, the Inn Keeper, would say! When one of my dearest friends expressed an interest in visiting Savannah, I immediately recommended the Olde Savannah Inn. I simply would not consider staying anywhere else! Kathleen, the Inn Keeper, creates a warm and inviting home environment with her wit, charm, and culinary skills-galore.Her home-cooked breakfast offerings are memorable. Who could forget the sumptious spread she provides for all her guests each morning-from candlelight table side to champagne when toasting newlyweds, retirees, and all the highlights of a good life. The rooms are outfitted with any high end product you can think of from luxorious linens to flat screen TVs etc. Kathleen provides the attention to detail that makes the B & B experience at the Olde Savannah Inn a lasting memory for all of her guests. When I return to Savannah, I will once again be calling Kathleen!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 20, 2012

What a wonderful first-time visit to Savannah! We enjoyed our stay at the Olde Savannah Inn and the hospitality provided by our gracious host, Kathleen. The inn is absolutely gorgeous with beautiful furnishings and attention to detail. Every morning, we thoroughly enjoyed the delicious and thoughtfully prepared breakfast. In fact, it was our favorite meal of the day! The inn’s location is also very convenient and within walking distance to Forsyth Park and to the river. We had an amazing stay in Savannah and thought the Olde Savannah Inn provided the unique charm we were looking for.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I recently sent my mother and sister for a weekend away to this beautiful bed and breakfast.My mother raved about the inn keeper Kathleen's gourmet breakfast-she only wished she cooked dinner.The Inn has authenic antiques and is very elegant.Kathleen was extremely accomodating and made a special cake for my mom.My mother will definitly return to this charming inn.The location is great-all activities are in the walking distance.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 10, 2012

My husband and I had a lovely time at the Olde Savannah Inn! Beautifully decorated with old French antiques and upscale Southern charm, we enjoyed every minute of our stay. We reserved the Provence Room, which was intimate, cozy, and had a delightful and roomy marble shower (one of my favorite features!)

Breakfast both mornings was decadent - fried apples with homemade cream, organic spinach and bacon quiche, blueberry pancakes (to name a few items.) Cookies, candies, and port were available throughout the day and night in the exquisite parlor.

Service was superb. Kathleen is a staunch New Englander who clearly takes pride in her Inn as if it was her own home. She cares for you as her own personal guests - so guests should treat her inn as if it were her own home. She is very attention to detail and eager to customize your stay according to your communicated preferences. Every recommendation she gave us - from dining to activities in Savannah - matched or even exceeded our expectations.

Finally, the location of the Inn was perfect - safe, and within walking distance to everything. Highly recommend this as a B&B experience!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

A wonderful experience. The luxury, ambiance, personal attention- you could not ask for more. Kathleen the Innkeeper is the best- very cordial and loving- it is like you have known her your whole lifetime. I don't believe you can find anything to compare in Savannah- one of a kind and you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: The Versailles- thebest you wil find in Savannah or anywhere!