“Great first time B&B experience”

Justine Inn Savannah
Ranked #5 of 30 Savannah B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 21, 2007

My husband and I stayed at the Olde Savannah Inn for one night to celebrate his 28th birthday. We have always been the Days Inn or Best Western type, but we wanted a different experience. It was wonderful!! The food, entertainment, and atmosphere were amazing. It feels as if you are staying with family. Kathleen treats you as if she has known you forever. Our Best Western days are over!! We will definitely be back. Thank you for everything Kathleen.

Stayed: October 2007
There are newer reviews for Justine Inn Savannah

Reviewed October 17, 2007

The Olde Savannah Inn is absolutely amazing. I got me cake and ate it too. Our trip was part of a birthday celebration that turned out to be the best birthday ever! It was largely due to the personal service or should I say royal treatment of the owner Kathleen. She was so attentive that I wanted to move in. She baked me a CAKE. The food is deliciously southern cooked- just like I like it. The rooms are magnificent with of the all the necessary essentials needed for the royal stay. Being a native of Savannah – I now see Savannah through the eyes of a tourist. If you are taking a trip to the South- Savannah, Thunderbolt or Tybee Island- book the Olde Savannah Inn right away! There is nothing like it. I have even called some of my native family and told them to plan a weekend getaway to the Old Savannah Inn. We will now make The Olde Savannah Inn part of our stay when my family returns to Savannah next summer.

Imogin & Nicole

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2007

I really don't know where to begin. When we arrived we felt like we knew Kathleen and of course her dog "Dakota" forever. She was very hospitable to our needs. We stayed in the Versailles room, it was beautiful, clean and very comfortable. I actually took a tour of all the rooms and I cannot say I did not like one. They were all beautiful rooms. Kathleen's breakfasts were to die for. We were served homemade waffles, fresh "delicious" fruit, shrim and veggie fritatas, fresh blueberry pancakes, the list goes on and on. We looked forward to coming back at a end of a long day to dessert waiting for us in our room. I know we will defintely be back in the near future. One word for this B&B and the owner "Fabulous".

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2007

Our close friends referred us to Kathleen and Olde Savannah – and they were right. The Inn and Kathleen’s hospitality exceeded our expectations. We stayed for four nights in the Provence Room. It was charming with wonderful amenities including fine linens, walk-in limestone tiled shower, and fresh flowers. We were welcomed with champagne and every evening spoiled with a special dessert in our room. Kathleen is a master gourmet. Her breakfasts are simply phenomenal and include a new entrée every morning. You won’t walk away hungry after being served fresh fruits, pastries, omelets, waffles, pecan pancakes smothered in sautéed strawberries and bananas, and maple glazed bacon and sausage. Her hospitality exceeds no bounds. She handled making transportation and Trolley reservations for us—the Trolley company even sent someone to pick us up and take us downtown. On our wedding anniversary she hosted a wine and cheese event for just four of the Inn guests with Miss Diana playing on the grand piano in the front room. It was one of the highlights of our visit. My husband and I would highly recommend the Inn. We feel we made a new friend and plan to visit again.

Stayed: October 2007
3  Thank MaryPatKansasCity
Reviewed October 12, 2007

From the second we walked in we knew this was going to be great!!! We slipped right into our cocktail social complete with a piano playing vixen, 3 other great couples, wine and lots of yummies!!! We didn't have to do a thing!!! Ped cabs were called for us, catering to our every whim. Kathleen made sure we had everything we needed. She even made sure we had extra OJ from when we came in from out on the town....late night!!! Rooms were luxurious and super comfie. I felt very at home!! Super breakfast in the AM. Can't wait to visit again!!! Thanks Kathleen!!!

B and C. Your favorite Chiros!!!

p.s. Even the aliens are friendly there!

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 11, 2007

Impeccable service, immaculate presentation, and exquisite taste all describe my experience at the Olde Savannah Inn. Kathleen is simply a remarkable individual, who possesses an uncanny knack for making each guest feel at home the moment they enter the inn. Her warmth and passion for her guests extend beyond the highest level of customer service imaginable. Not only did she gracefully attend to my specific needs related to allergies, but she went out of her way to ensure that I was comfortable at all times. My room was brilliantly clean with an intensity placed upon small details unparalleled by five star hotels or other inns. Such an atmosphere made it easy to relax, to unwind from the stresses of life, and to enjoy my visit with a refreshing lightheartedness. Truly, I have found my favorite escape from the world. No doubt remains in my mind that I will return soon and many times thereafter.

Elizabeth Seymour - Jacksonville, FL

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled solo
Reviewed October 9, 2007

I perhaps cannot properly convey my satisfaction with the Olde Savannah Inn and its wonderful owner/innkeeper, Kathleen DuPuis. From my first phone conversation with her -- during which she effortlessly corrected a reservation snafu -- I suspected that I had made the perfect choice in picking a place to stay for my first Savannah visit. My suspicions were validated upon entering the door days later. Kathleen is as warm & welcoming a person as I've met in the hospitality industry; it is no mere cliche to say that she "goes the full distance" in ensuring total guest satisfaction. Her unique touches include an evening turn-down service complete with exotic cheeses and deserts as well as preparing sumptuous and eclectic breakfasts with made-to-order dishes and ingredients. And of course there's that regal Black Lab, Dakota, adding a final touch of home . . .

The Olde Savannah Inn's French Regency decor is magnificent in both its common spaces and its bedrooms/baths. But this is no museum-piece inn -- it is truly meant to be used and enjoyed as is one's home. In sum, Kathleen's pride of place and attention to detail sets a lofty standard that discerning visitors to Savannah must experience and enjoy. I cannot recommend it enough!

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled solo