“does not respect what they says”

Americas Best Value Inn
Ranked #101 of 115 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed July 5, 2013

i didnt like this hotel they charge extra for kids does not matter they are months old only, didnt have extra beds even they charge extra and room smell like old, toiled didnt had cover and beds fells old

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank elmorris9
abvisav, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2013

We are sorry you did not enjoy your stay. We do have a policy about maximum occupancy in a room regardless of age. We also try to work with the guests but we still have a policy that we have to go by. I am sorry that this happened I will be looking into it further.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Located in the low rent part of town, this place is just terrible.the rooms are nothing like the pictures that have been submitted. You get what you pay for, we payed little and got a run down motel.Plus, things were going on in the parking lot all night.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank 79t140
FrontDeskManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2013

I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay. I would also like to say thank you for feedback because that is how we know how customers really feel. I hope you will come again in the future.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel last summer and decided to stay there again after reading reviews of other places that were the same price but had lower ratings and were further from where we wanted to go. Check in and check out were quick and easy. Staff is friendly and there are plenty of places to go around the area. Overall its a nice place for the price you pay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
FrontDeskManagement, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

I want to personally thank you for staying with us at America's Best Value Inn I am glad that you decided to give us a try. I hope we can serve your hospitality needs if you are back in the area. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

My friends and I were looking for a cheap hotel just to stay one night before going to the beach. The exterior was kinda run down, but the room was updated and clean. The beds were very comfortable and it was quiet all night. I have no complaints about this place. The staff was also very friendly.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
FrontDeskManagement, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

Reviewed March 24, 2013

I appreciated Tina's and Brandie's friendliness and helpfulness. I had not realized that check out was at 11:00a.m., but they were kind when I showed up about 11:30, thinking check out was at 2:00! The room was spacious, quiet, and clean. The bathroom was set up conveniently. Everything in the room worked, except the telephone, and it was a little challenging for me to figure out how to operate the microwave since I don't have one at home; but I did just fine and I know I could have asked Tina or Brandie and they would have been more than happy to help me work this "high tech" (ha, ha, ha) stuff. Tina also helped me figure out how to apply the password for my WiFi connection. I really enjoyed my stay

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
FrontDeskManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

The room is inexpensive comparing to other options, with easy access to the Downtown Savannah (by car) but the towels were not clean enough. Also, the bathroom was small and inconvenient. The bed was quite comfortable though. The room also

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank amishka
FrontDeskManagement, Public Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

I want to thank you for your business and I really hope you decide to stay again.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

We were looking for a hotel close to or in downtown Savannah for one night. Refusing to pay over $200 for one night, we decided to go outside of downtown and pay for a taxi. By doing this, we still saved over half of what the downtown hotels were charging. Check in was fast and easy. The room (we were told the one we stayed in was recently redone) was very clean. The bed very comfortable (king!). The location was okay, from what I understand not a great part of Savannah, but we had no problems. The taxi ride was less than $20. The staff was fantastic! I think I chatted up Tina for over an hour! And when we got ready to leave, they called a cab for us. Being our first time in Savannah, Tina suggested places to eat and places to take in the night life. We were very satisfied with the hotel and especially Tina. I enjoyed talking with her. This hotel is worth the money, by far. If we return to Savannah, this will probably be our "go to" place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
BRANDI_I31, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

I want to thank you for staying with us I am glad that Tina helped you with the assistance that was needed as far as taxis go. We strive to have the best customer service available. We hope you will return soon and glad that you enjoyed stay.