“Great Deal!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #104 of 112 Hotels in Savannah
Albany, Georgia
“Great Deal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

We stayed here for three nights in October and really enjoyed it. Dina at the front desk was awesome! The room was clean and quiet. The bed was comfy and we had a very nice stay. You can't beat this deal for the price. The hotel is only a five minute drive from downtown so the location was perfect. This is our new place to stay when we visit Savannah!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Allison B
BRANDI_I31, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Glad you enjoyed your stay hope you will come back again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Lake Mary, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

reserved a room at this hotel on booking.com. When I arrived the first room I was assigned to the bathroom light did not work. I was then assigned to another room. The refrigerator was warm and the manager came over to reset the refrigerator. I had a cooler and I figured I could fill it with ice until the refrigerator got cold . I went to the ice machine and they were charging 25 cents for a little bucket of ice. I have never been to a hotel where they charged for ice. I had to go to the supermarket down the road to purchase a bag of ice. There is no coffee maker in the room and you have to go to the office for coffee. I do not know how long the coffee was sitting there but it was very strong.Hair blowers and irons have to be requested from the office.The next day I was gone for the whole day and left the sign on the front door for maid service.When I returned that night the sign was turned around to do not disturb and the room was not cleaned. If you look on the Americas Best Value Inn website they have a rating of best of the best for this hotel. Believe me this hotel does not deserve this rating.Also there is a sign on the front window that" there are no refunds under any circumstances"

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank bjk548
I am sorry you didn't enjoy your stay here I have changed some things since you been here the room have gotten new refrigerators. Hope you will come back and give us another try since we do strive for good customer service.
Rydal, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

Awesome room had a jacuzzi and very soft bed with clean sheets, and plenty of towels too. The lady up front is such a sweetie, she was so nice and helpful. this is our place to stay when we come to savannah from now on. Clean room and great customer service!

• Stayed July 2012
4 Thank tybeebarfly
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.
Conyers, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

My husband and I decided to take a spur of the moment trip to Savannah for our anniversary. We wanted to have a great time without breaking the bank on the hotel. When we booked the hotel on expedia, our expectations were fairly low because of the cheap price; however, we were pleasantly surprised when we arrived. The room served its purpose for us and the staff was wonderful and very helpful. The room was very clean, the bed was comfortable, the wi-fi was fast and the best part for us was that we were only 10 minutes from downtown. This is not the Hilton so don't expect a luxury hotel but if you're looking for something affordable and close to downtown, then this is an ideal hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
5 Thank shunrena
I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope you will come back soon.
Carrollton, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Not very friendly at first.I should have ask more questions.There's no pool;no hair dryer or coffee maker in rooms.50cents for ice,really!But very clean and comfortable.That old say'ing still goes ''you get what you pay for''.

Room Tip: ask questions before you pick your place.wish i had;
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank TINYEASON
Rocky Ford, Georgia, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

I stayed here for my Sister's 23rd birthday which was on memorial day weekend and everything was booked down town. However the stay turned out to be pretty good. For the price is was good. The staff was VERY nice and generous. The front receptionist helped us ladies out with our taxi and all. There is a club next door and with only us three girls staying there I was a little skeptical at first but one of the staff members looked out for us great. And it wasnt that far from downtown either. I would def. go back and stay here.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Ashley M
Glad you enjoyed your stay We want to say thank you for the review this helps us to see how we are doing. Hope you will come back in future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

I really thought this place was nice and clean the office staff was nice and helpful room was quite large and I had a good night sleep I stay at many motels in the area and I will surly be recommending this to other people I know

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank cli330
Thank you for the review. We use the reviews to know where we need to focus our attention at I am glad that you enjoyed your stay . Please come back to see us again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Savannah
Motel 6 Savannah - South
Super 8 Savannah
Super 8 Savannah
#48 of 112 in Savannah
4.0 of 5 stars 1,105 reviews

Been to Americas Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!