“UP FOR IMPROVEMNTS/YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR”

Americas Best Value Inn
Ranked #103 of 114 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Not very friendly at first.I should have ask more questions.There's no pool;no hair dryer or coffee maker in rooms.50cents for ice,really!But very clean and comfortable.That old say'ing still goes ''you get what you pay for''.

Room Tip: ask questions before you pick your place.wish i had;
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank TINYEASON
There are newer reviews for Americas Best Value Inn

Reviewed June 5, 2012

I stayed here for my Sister's 23rd birthday which was on memorial day weekend and everything was booked down town. However the stay turned out to be pretty good. For the price is was good. The staff was VERY nice and generous. The front receptionist helped us ladies out with our taxi and all. There is a club next door and with only us three girls staying there I was a little skeptical at first but one of the staff members looked out for us great. And it wasnt that far from downtown either. I would def. go back and stay here.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Ashley M
BRANDI_I31, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Glad you enjoyed your stay We want to say thank you for the review this helps us to see how we are doing. Hope you will come back in future.

Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

I really thought this place was nice and clean the office staff was nice and helpful room was quite large and I had a good night sleep I stay at many motels in the area and I will surly be recommending this to other people I know

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank cli330

Thank you for the review. We use the reviews to know where we need to focus our attention at I am glad that you enjoyed your stay . Please come back to see us again.

Reviewed May 5, 2012

Booking online in advance, we got a upstairs room. From the outside it all looks ok, the room itself looks quite worn off, the carpet bulges, the bathroom is stained and the chair has holes in it.
The linen had stains, although it seemed washed. and there was something crawling over our pillow(small with legs).

It was a quiet place though, and we had a reasonable night sleep.
It's inexpensive, so don't expect too much.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ben S
Reviewed March 24, 2012

Ive enjoyed my stay so far, until tonight. The room is average, but cozy, great for the price. The toilet runs all the time and makes a loud whistling noise, but just flush it and the noise goes away for a while. Not too much disturbance from other guests. My room has a comfortable king size bed, a TV, small fridge, microwave, and a few other things. I really like how this room doesn't feel so much like a hotel. It's cozy in my opinion. I've not seen a single bug yet (it's March), and there are no funky smells that I've noticed. However, to iChat there is an annoying noise coming from the night club behind the building. Its 12 am and the lady at the front desk said it will continue until 2 am. It's just the annoying rhythmic sound of very loud bass. It truly is annoying, I've got the tv loud, but I cant drown out the noise. Oh well, I'd still recommend this place, but don't expect anything fancy.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank TNR1234567890
Reviewed November 30, 2011

A basic, inexpensive and simple place to spend the night. The owner seems to work hard to get the place a better place to stay. As anything, there's room for improvement, and they have some. Better clean up of their rooms is necessary. I found the air conditioning vents full of dust and dirt. After settling in, and getting into my computer, found some underwear under the desk. Not the best thing. Towels could be replaced for newer ones. Bed sheets and bed in general are good though.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank alrivera01
Reviewed November 14, 2011

The lady at the front desk was vary nice and heilpful .I was there for 3 weeks and they gave me towels every day and cleaned my room every other day. rooms wre very clean .I will be back to seay again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business