“Fun and thorough!”

and up
Bonaventure Cemetery Tours
Ranked #20 of 141 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Founded in 1995, 6th Sense World offers more history, specialty ghost, cemetery & ghost-hunt styled tours in one city than any other in the USA! Walking tours are year round, 7 days a week!... BONAVENTURE CEMETERY TOURS at 10am/2pm, AMERICA'S MOST HAUNTED CITY TOUR & SIXTH SENSE SAVANNAH GHOST TOUR at 7:00pm for families, 9:00/9:30pm (Adults only), Savannah's Original - THE MIDNIGHT TOUR at 10 pm 'til midnight for Adults only, and the newest tour, SAVANNAH GHOSTS PARANORMAL INVESTIGATION TOUR with world-renowned TV Ghost Hunter, Patrick Burns, at 8:30 pm for 13+. We also host other Paranormal Investigations and Special Events. Advance Reservations Required.
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun and thorough!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went with this tour company back in March and we're very much happy we booked with them again this time around! We booked the Midnight Tour with Jason. Jason was very polite, friendly and professional. You could tell he was extremely passionate and enthusiastic about his craft of being a tour guide which made for a very enjoyable and slightly spooky experience. He definitely has a gift for painting colorful, creepy stories through his storytelling. He also took the time to make sure he spoke with everybody who was on the tour which I thought was nice. I had already heard about a couple of the places we went to but he gave different bits of information that I hadn't known beforehand that has now made go online and see if I can look it up! Even after the tour he stood there and spoke with us a little bit about Savannah and just other little bits of information he's accumulated. Unfortunately the street sweepers made us run off to fetch my car so we couldn't chat for very long but overall I would highly recommend this company and having Jason as your guide!! Thanks!!!! :)

Visited October 2013
1 Thank CemeteryCat17

Jacksonville, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“We Ran off the Tour!”
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

This is our 3rd trip to Savannah but first ghost tour. We took the 9:30 adults only with 3 other ladies. 30 minutes in, we wanted to leave. The guide's accent (he's local but claimed it's from an English nanny??) was so bad and hard to understand. It was a walking night history tour. Only thing scary was him! 60 minutes in, we mayday texted our pedi cab guy to come save us! At one point, I just stated hysterically laughing and had to cover my face with my hands. Almost 90 minutes in, we fled to the Hilton (only refuge we came across) where I had to do a shot of tequila which I haven't done in over 20 years since college. Wished we had booked one of the other tours I researched. We want our money and time back!!

New York City, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“STAY AWAY! WASTE OF MONEY!”
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Booked the adults only tour for 4 people @ $30/pp. What a waste! Guide was utterly clueless. Facts were all wrong...its called Google. Also she was very nervous...any noise (ie car passing) made her flustered. Instead of showing us sights, she took us to a dive bar to get drinks (she's probably friend of the owner) where she had shots. Hey...if i wanted to go drinking I will do that on my own time! We ending up ditching the tour midway.

4 Thank PD2K
AngelaLynn6SW, Owner at 6th Sense World - Historic Ghost and Cemetery Tours, responded to this review, September 28, 2013
Wow! After speaking with you earlier today, I was shocked to hear your comments, and even before having the opportunity to speak with the guide regarding the incident, who by the way is very knowledgeable and has been a five-star guide for quite some time now, I quickly offered to refund your money and happily offered you a complimentary tour with another guide the next time you were in town. Then upon speaking to the guide, she denied the "shots" accusation, but she told me how unruly the crowd had been, there was a lot of unusual street commotion going on, and that she had been trying to accommodate someone needing a restroom break (which I make clear to everyone that makes reservations that there are no restroom stops on the tour and to come refreshed). I'm guessing by the interaction I have had thus far, had I been the guide, I might have needed a shot, too! I also understand many of the guests had been drinking excessively, which you may or not have been party to, but nonetheless, after our conversation, this review was unnecessary and is not an accurate picture of this guide or how our company operates. I did quickly, courteously, and promptly respond to your accusations and refund your ticket price. By the numerous fantastic reviews we have received over the years, I'm hoping future guests can overlook this foolishness. Hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip to our beautiful city.

Angela Lynn, President & CEO
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great tour”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Booked on the America's Most Haunted City Tour (7pm) as it was more suitable for kids. We thoroughly enjoyed it. Out guide not only covered the hauntings, but was a fantastic reservoir of knowledge on local history, a great raconteur and wonderfully enthusiastic.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Historical tour about hauntings and controversies in savannah GA”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Educational tour about the history of hauntings and controversies in savannah. Jason was a knowledgeable tour guide who was available after the tour to talk about locations we weren't able to walk to tonight. Along with savannah history, he knew the history of the states like the back of his hand. I thoroughly enjoyed six sense and will recommend it to my friends.

1 Thank mollysrobot