6th Sense World - Historic Ghost and Cemetery Tours
and up
Bonaventure Cemetery Tours
Ranked #20 of 141 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Founded in 1995, 6th Sense World offers more history, specialty ghost, cemetery & ghost-hunt styled tours in one city than any other in the USA! Walking tours are year round, 7 days a week!... BONAVENTURE CEMETERY TOURS at 10am/2pm, AMERICA'S MOST HAUNTED CITY TOUR & SIXTH SENSE SAVANNAH GHOST TOUR at 7:00pm for families, 9:00/9:30pm (Adults only), Savannah's Original - THE MIDNIGHT TOUR at 10 pm 'til midnight for Adults only, and the newest tour, SAVANNAH GHOSTS PARANORMAL INVESTIGATION TOUR with world-renowned TV Ghost Hunter, Patrick Burns, at 8:30 pm for 13+. We also host other Paranormal Investigations and Special Events. Advance Reservations Required.
Little Rock, Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Loved the tour and all the sites. Wonderful tales with a lot of historic value. Highly suggest going :)

1 Thank Brandiwine28

“Historical Tales”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went on the late ghost tour. It was a small group, which was nice. Jason was our guide. He is very knowledgeable and has a great sense of humor. We enjoyed the walking tour. You might not see a ghost,but you will learn some interesting facts and enjoy a night time tour.

31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Fantastic Tour...Very worthwhile”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

My tour guide Susie was fantastic. She share so much history but in a manner that was interesting and kept you wanting more. The Bonaventure cemetery tour was something to be remembered. The from the grandeur of the spanish moss draped oaks, to the beauty of the tributes to those that have passed, to the story telling hypnotism provided by Susie...it was well worth the heat, humidity and bugs! Susie graciously provided bug spray and ice cold water for us. But her knowledge, authenticy and enthusiasm were what made the tour. Being able to put history together with the final resting places of those that have gone before us made this tour so very special. If you want a wonderful tour...Sixth Sense and Susie are unbeatable!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Susan Z
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A love of history and storytelling”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Jason was our guide for the 6th Sense Savannah Ghost Tour. He was very knowledgeable and seems to have a true passion for both history and storytelling. His tales were composed very well without being cheesy and over-theatrical like other companies. He was very nice - adding personal touches and including everyone in the group. He even added some humor here and there. We also got to meet the three footed tabby cat! I would recommend this tour to anyone who appreciates excellent storytelling and a firm grasp of the town's history. I recommend you wear socks and tennis shoes as I was badly bitten by either a spider or fire ant at one of the locations. Not to mention there's a lot of walking. Suffer the hot feet for no bug bites and comfort! Hydrate well before because restrooms are scarce.

1 Thank Jenius831
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“From a Savannah native, hands down the best.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

I and my girlfriend took the 9:00 tour last night with Ash as our guide. I was amazed at the amount of history that I learned about my own town within the first five minutes of our tour. Not only was the tour amazing, but the guide was very knowledgeable about the sights but he was genuinely excited about passing the story on. The facts were amazing, the staff was amazing I'd recommend this tour to both locals and visitors!

2 Thank austinoberry86