“Worthwhile--ask for Ash!!”

Sixth Sense Savannah Ghost Tours
Ranked #24 of 147 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Founded in 1995, 6th Sense World offers more history, specialty ghost, cemetery & ghost-hunt styled tours in one city than any other in the USA! Walking tours are year round, 7 days a week!... BONAVENTURE CEMETERY TOURS at 10am/2pm, AMERICA'S MOST HAUNTED CITY TOUR & SIXTH SENSE SAVANNAH GHOST TOUR at 7:00pm for families, 9:00/9:30pm (Adults only), Savannah's Original - THE MIDNIGHT TOUR at 10 pm 'til midnight for Adults only, and the newest tour, SAVANNAH GHOSTS PARANORMAL INVESTIGATION TOUR at 8:30 pm for 13+. We also host other Paranormal Investigations and Special Events. Advance Reservations Required.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I just left this tour actually with my boyfriend and was so pleased with my experience I wanted to leave a review ASAP! Our guide's name was Ash and he was friendly, likeable, and VERY informative, you could tell he was well educated in his knowledge within Savannah's overall history and obviously the paranormal history. He took us to about 5 different locations and gave us detailed, thorough stories about each location and answered our questions the best he could. We also were lucky enough to be his only audience for the tour so it was definitely more intimately creepy! I'm a bit of a Savannah haunted history nut so I knew some of the places he took us (and we went on two different tours earlier in the week) but his account of the locations were a HELL of a lot better and he threw in a lot of stuff I didn't know so I was definitely delighted to hear new information. I enjoy people who are really good story teller's and he definitely made our last night here in Savannah memorable (though I may have nightmares about the hospital he took us too lol!) Thank you Ash and 6th Sense tour! I HIGHLY recommended this tour and having Ash as your tour guide to anybody reading this if you're looking to get spooked and have an interest in Savannah history!

1  Thank CemeteryCat17
parapsychic74, Manager at 6th Sense World, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2013

So glad you loved the tour and I hope next time your in town you come back and see us thanks again
Kelly Spurlock
VP of Operations
6th Sense World

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I was on a solo trip and was a little reluctant to go on a tour by myself. I am so very glad that I did. Our tour guide Nick was fantastic! The right bit of drama and story telling. So much information on each location that I wanted to do it over and over again. Will be back next month to get a 6th Sense Tour fix ;)

1  Thank Kelly K
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Was hoping for a scary/spooky tour, but was not impressed. Our guide (Ash...will ask for the other Chris next time, or choose another company) gave a poor presentation, without much information. Most of his dialogue consisted of, "you know...like..."; he was nice, but did not seem very seasoned.

I called for a refund and the rep said I would receive a call back from the owner on Monday (our tour was on a Friday), but I've heard nothing even after calling again. There are several different haunted tours to go on, so I would suggest choosing another!

1  Thank Chris H
Reviewed March 11, 2013

This was a great time! We had Ash as a tour guide! He was very informative and fun. The hospital and last 2 houses were super creepy and still creeps me out! It was a blast.

2  Thank Katie M
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Even though the group was 90% composed of inebriated furniture salesmen visiting for a conference, Christopher did a great job keeping the group in line and engaged. He brought in a level of theatrics which made the tour entertaining, but my favorite part was how factually-based his information is. The boy has done his research--with many stories from first or second hand accounts. My friend and I agreed that would we love to come back in more intimate group sans the wino salesmen.