“equally informative & spooky”
Review of 6th Sense World

Sixth Sense Savannah Ghost Tours
Ranked #23 of 147 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Founded in 1995, 6th Sense World offers more history, specialty ghost, cemetery & ghost-hunt styled tours in one city than any other in the USA! Walking tours are year round, 7 days a week!... BONAVENTURE CEMETERY TOURS at 10am/2pm, AMERICA'S MOST HAUNTED CITY TOUR & SIXTH SENSE SAVANNAH GHOST TOUR at 7:00pm for families, 9:00/9:30pm (Adults only), Savannah's Original - THE MIDNIGHT TOUR at 10 pm 'til midnight for Adults only, and the newest tour, SAVANNAH GHOSTS PARANORMAL INVESTIGATION TOUR at 8:30 pm for 13+. We also host other Paranormal Investigations and Special Events. Advance Reservations Required.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Even though the group was 90% composed of inebriated furniture salesmen visiting for a conference, Christopher did a great job keeping the group in line and engaged. He brought in a level of theatrics which made the tour entertaining, but my favorite part was how factually-based his information is. The boy has done his research--with many stories from first or second hand accounts. My friend and I agreed that would we love to come back in more intimate group sans the wino salesmen.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Great time! Chris is a drama major and brought the history to life using his extensive vocabulary, knowledge, and great delivery. The best activity we did in Savannah. If you can, I recommend the adult tour late in the evening.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Very enjoyable and I definitely would recommend this tour. Christopher was a great host and an amazing storyteller. He brought Savannah's legends to life through wit, enthusiasm and intelligence. If you are looking for something to do in the evening after dinner, but before power hour this is a good choice!

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

I was recently in Savannah for the first time. A friend suggested a walking ghost tour. I found 6th sense online. The tour was so informative and so wonderful. I was in Savannah in January - not the biggest tourist season and on a weeknight. I ended up being the only tour booked. They did not cancel, my guide took me alone on the tour with as much enthusiasm and passion as he would a large group. Thank you Keery. I would recommend this tour wholeheartedly. Unless you need to ride I would definitely encourage a walking your rather than a riding tour. Waking through Savannah is the point.

1  Thank JS D
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This was a very informative tour with great stories and no hookie things. Ash was a great tour guide and I was interested the whole time. He did a great job despite the fact there was a large group of girls being obnoxious. We also got some great pics.

1  Thank amarsh422