“Really enjoyed this tour”
Review of 6th Sense World

Bonaventure Cemetery Tours
Ranked #23 of 151 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Founded in 1995, 6th Sense World offers more history, specialty ghost, cemetery & ghost-hunt styled tours in one city than any other in the USA! Walking tours are year round, 7 days a week!... BONAVENTURE CEMETERY TOURS at 10am/2pm, AMERICA'S MOST HAUNTED CITY TOUR & SIXTH SENSE SAVANNAH GHOST TOUR at 7:00pm for families, 9:00/9:30pm (Adults only), Savannah's Original - THE MIDNIGHT TOUR at 10 pm 'til midnight for Adults only, and the newest tour, SAVANNAH GHOSTS PARANORMAL INVESTIGATION TOUR at 8:30 pm for 13+. We also host other Paranormal Investigations and Special Events. Advance Reservations Required.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed October 15, 2012

The stories were great and the tour guides very good. I wish the tour was longer as I have a feeling the guides had many more stories and history to share.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,030)
All reviews
"a great story teller"
in 28 reviews
"story telling"
in 25 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 29 reviews
in 14 reviews
"history lesson"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed October 15, 2012

We had never been on a ghost tour and decided to take one. We looked up the reviews/ratings here on trip advisor and chose the 6th Sense World tour. We took the advice of many others and reserved the 9:30 adults only tour with Nick. This proved to a very good decision! Nick was very knowledgeable and quite engaging. He is also a gifted story teller who is able to bring the tales alive... It was a great experience and I highly recommend his tour.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

My wife and I went to Savannah for our honeymoon and she bought tickets to this tour (I'm kinda in to that sort if thing). Anyways, we went on the late night tour and it was great! Out your guide, Nick, kept it fun and entertaining. Of course my wife got a little creeped out, but it was still good fun!

1  Thank jsmith27
Reviewed October 11, 2012

The lady definitely knew her ghosts. Sorry, don't remember her name. But taking a ghost tour in this city is very worth while.

2  Thank Jim K
See more reviews
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We enjoyed our ghost tour tremendously. I had been wanting to do a ghost tour for a long time and I'm so glad we picked this one. Nicholas was our tour guide and he was an excellent story teller. I can't wait to do another ghost tour next time we get down that way. Savannah has such a interesting history and it was great to learn about some of it and get totally creeped out at the same time!

2  Thank Jessica M