“Excellent Bistro on Bay Street!”
Review of B Matthew's Eatery

B Matthew's Eatery
Ranked #31 of 887 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Habersham
Description: Serving hungry devotees since 2007, B. Matthew's is a locally loved hidden gem nestled in historic Savannah, GA. Home of one of the oldest standing taverns in the Southeast, this little eatery boasts impressive accolades, awards, & praise for their Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, & Brunch.
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We wanted to try their brunch from the excellent reviews but were not in Savannah on the weekend so decided to go for dinner and were not disappointed! The drinks were a little pricey but very good and the food was excellent. The lamb shank was my favorite but each dish had a unique blend of flavors and beautiful presentation. I also appreciated the fact that their menu features seasonal ingredients in their dishes and that they source locally when possible. The ambiance in the restaurant was inviting and our server was knowledgeable and fun. I hope to try their brunch next time I'm in town!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Had breakfast at this quaint little restaurant. My husband had an omelet and I had waffles. Both were served with a side of fresh fruit. Everything was delicious and service was good. Will go back again.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

In town to treat my Mother like the Queen she is. We went for the breakfast at B Matthews and were both blown away. The hospitality of the staff is hands down the best I've ever experience! The mimosas were devine, and the eggs Benedict with the country ham were on par with this celebratory setting. I love the décor of the restaurant, and the music was the perfect tempo. My Mother was very impressed with all that B Matthews had to offer. If she's happy, I'm happy.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Had a great breakfast , eggs Benedict with the country ham, and a side order of turkey sausage.
What great flavors this place had, the coffee and water cups were always full and the service was very good. Nice clean restrooms , overall a great place, tried to get back for Sunday but we forgot to make a reservation and it was to busy, good for them.
When in town make time to eat there.

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

great food! fabulous customer service. even had a waiter who looks like ed norton! ;) will have to try that again sometime!