“Great food”

J. Christopher's
Ranked #45 of 864 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown
Savannah, Georgia
“Great food”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Cannot say enough about this place. Food was excellent. We ate there three time during our visit. Not just a tourist attraction it is a local favorite .

Visited August 2013

New York City, New York
“Worth every minute of the wait for a fantastic brunch!”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

While visiting Savannah for the weekend we looked for a fabulous brunch spot and our taste buds were rewarded at J Christopher's. If you arrive after 10:00 you may have a short wait, please don't let this deter you! The menu is so big, use your waiting time to try to narrow it down to what you will splurge on. I had the Huevos Avocado and my husband had the Route 66 skillet, both dishes were delicious! We also split the cinnamon roll, WOW. Will definitely return when in Savannah!

• Visited March 2014
“Delicious and unique saturday morning breakfast”
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

My birthday celebration in Savannah started off perfectly with a delicious and unique breakfast at J. Christopher's. The menu selection was vast, I had the Banana Bread French Toast and it was a super tasty treat! The atmosphere was fun and energetic and our waiter was so friendly and attentive, I would definitely return again at my next visit!

Visited March 2014
Biloxi, Mississippi
“Great meal and service”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

We enjoyed our skillet breakfasts the first morning that before we left town we had to go again. The service is wonderful ( coffee never had a chance to get cold) and even though they were packed our food was delivered fast. The 2nd time we went I had the pancakes and they were the best i have ever had. A must breakfast stop in Savannah

Charlotte, North Carolina
“predictable but tasty breakfast fare”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Breakfast is probably my favorite meal, and properly made grits are definitely my favorite breakfast dish. This place had pretty good grits, with a little tweaking on my part. The coffee was hot and strong, my eggs were cooked nicely, the English muffin was delicious, and the sausage tasted fine. I have no complaints at all about my food or the service, and the atmosphere was great too. My boyfriend had a build-your-own omelet with a biscuit and grits, and though he wasn't hungry, he managed to eat and enjoy most of his meal. This is a great place if you're looking for a straightforward and satisfying breakfast with no frills, and it suited us just fine.