“Delicious and unique saturday morning breakfast”
Review of J. Christopher's

J. Christopher's
Ranked #41 of 895 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed April 9, 2014

My birthday celebration in Savannah started off perfectly with a delicious and unique breakfast at J. Christopher's. The menu selection was vast, I had the Banana Bread French Toast and it was a super tasty treat! The atmosphere was fun and energetic and our waiter was so friendly and attentive, I would definitely return again at my next visit!

Reviewed March 28, 2014

We enjoyed our skillet breakfasts the first morning that before we left town we had to go again. The service is wonderful ( coffee never had a chance to get cold) and even though they were packed our food was delivered fast. The 2nd time we went I had the pancakes and they were the best i have ever had. A must breakfast stop in Savannah

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Breakfast is probably my favorite meal, and properly made grits are definitely my favorite breakfast dish. This place had pretty good grits, with a little tweaking on my part. The coffee was hot and strong, my eggs were cooked nicely, the English muffin was delicious, and the sausage tasted fine. I have no complaints at all about my food or the service, and the atmosphere was great too. My boyfriend had a build-your-own omelet with a biscuit and grits, and though he wasn't hungry, he managed to eat and enjoy most of his meal. This is a great place if you're looking for a straightforward and satisfying breakfast with no frills, and it suited us just fine.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

This was an excellent little diner with numerous yummy choices for brunch. The service was quick and polite and an excellent way to ease into the day, a must to try when in Savannah. The hazelnut french toast was amazing!

Reviewed March 23, 2014

In what seems like an old Garage, it's quaint and cute and breakfast is quick and very tasty. Our waitress was great and on a St. Patrick's Day weekend all the diners are an attraction! Enjoyed it very much.