“Great food and friendly staff. The berry crepes are delicious. Can't wait to go there again.”
Review of J. Christopher's

J. Christopher's
Ranked #41 of 884 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed January 29, 2014

The food is wonderful I also had the Just Bubba the sausage gravy wasn't the best, but was still very good. My wife had the Godfather omelette. She said it exceded her expectations. We will definately be going back.

There are newer reviews for J. Christopher's

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Great Breakfast!!!

Great service from Rebecca and nice atmosphere combine with great food.
Can't say enough about the service, coffee or hash. Takes a few minutes to digest the many menu options but you cant go wrong - something for everyone regardless if you are looking for morning comfort food or more healthy options... everything we had was great.

We will be back again.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

We happened upon this place after walking all morning and were all quite hungry. It is located near St. John the Baptist Catholic Church. It had been a rainy morning so I was ready for something to warm me up. I ordered the black bean soup and salad with egg/bacon and red onion. Oh man, it was all good. The waitress was attentive and brought out the food quickly to 3 very hungry tourists. The walls have some very interesting art pieces. Would recommend this for a good hearty lunch. They do serve breakfast as well.

1  Thank 2tropical
Reviewed January 11, 2014

I am not much of a breakfast person, but this treasure can change anyones mind. We were seated right away and greeted by our server within a minute of sitting down. Our server Rebecca was efficient and attentive, she did not hoover over us but did chat with us a bit after we had finished our meal. This was one of the best meals I have had in a long time. The service was superior and the decor was fun. If you are in the area this place is a MUST.

1  Thank Allison R
Reviewed January 10, 2014

The breakfast menu is extensive, the plates are huge, and the quality is uniformly excellent. We've samples everything from omelettes to pancakes to casseroles. The two waitresses I've had could not have been friendlier. They were more than willing to warm my cup of OJ as it was a freezing morning. By all means go for breakfast; I've never had anything else there. It's not a budget cafe, but with the great, artistic ambience and superior food it is well worth it.

2  Thank Steve W