“Great Food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of J. Christopher's

J. Christopher's
Ranked #44 of 857 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown
Silver Spring
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

This is great restaurant for breakfast. Everything about this restaurant was great. The service, food and decor was just perfect. We went on a Saturday morning around 9:30am and the place was packed inside and out.
The service was so efficient the wait was not long at all. The waitress staff was full of live and very friendly.

Visited May 2013

“Excellent Find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

My daughter suggested this place and I'm really glad she did.
Have you ever been to a restaurant where as soon as you walked in you just felt comfortable and relaxed. Well, that's the way I felt there. It just has a very cool vibe and I love the art work.
And oh yea the food is really good. There were three of us for breakfast and we each got something different and we all loved our meals. The crepes were great, the French toast was excellent, the whole wheat toast was great, my eggs were cooked just right (which is a big deal to me) and the OJ was fresh squeezed.
I can't wait to go back

Visited May 2013
Cedartown, Georgia
“Excellent service, coffee, and food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

After an interesting Saturday night, we decided to have brunch before leaving Savannah for home on Sunday morning. J. Christopher's was recommended to us and now I know why. I promised our server, Cory C. (Server #84 according to the POS system, for those of you taking notes.) that I would write a review and mention him.

When we got there, every table inside was full, but it had JUST started to warm up enough to where we could eat outside, so we boldly claimed the first outside table of the day.

Less than a minute after we sat down, Cory came up and introduced himself politely. He asked if we'd eaten there before and skillfully offered recommendations and coffee. I worked in F&B for years and immediately knew Cory knew his stuff.

I had the Crab Cake Eggs Benedict, which was amazing. Cory recommended another dish that had a latin twist to it for my wife, and it stole the show.

The coffee was solid, and frequently refilled. Cory stopped by just often enough to make us feel welcome but not so often, like some servers, that you're tempted to get passive aggressive on them.

Can't say enough good about J. Christopher's and our server Cory. The guy probably makes good money and I'm sure is going to be successful at whatever he goes into. It says a lot about a young person to be passionate about their job.

Visited April 2013
Rural Hall, North Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Two thumbs up!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

Be prepared to wait for a table, but you won't be waiting for long. Hostess and wait staff are friendly and efficient. If you're a coffee drinker you'll get a pot full right at your table so you don't have to wait for a refill. Try the blueberry crunch cakes.

• Visited April 2013
Victoria
“Worth the walk”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

Good breakfast spot just a few blocks from the waterfront. Sweet grits, nice stuffed omelette, and English muffin with good coffee. All good.

• Visited April 2013