“Great little brunch place”
Review of J. Christopher's

J. Christopher's
Ranked #42 of 897 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Our first day in Savannah, we had arrived in the afternoon time. We had driven about 5 or 6 hours to get to Savannah and we were hungry. We decided to take a little walk to find food. We found J Christophers and noticed it was close to closing time. We went in and asked if they were still open. The staff didnt hesitate. They seated us, took our order and provided top-rate service. The food was great. I would call it a brunch menu and is kind of on the healthy side. They have egg white omelets, chicken and turkey sausages, and other type of "healthy" food. Definitely worth the money.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

The first time I ate at J Christophers was on St. Patricks Day, it was very busy, but the service was excellent. I always enjoy thir breakfast menu also.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Blueberry Crunchcakes are a signature item, which has granola mixed in the batter and sprinkled on top, and they are good, not great. I was anticipating more granola crunch and flavor.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

My husband and I had breakfast here on day on our first trip to Savannah. I loved how the breakfast was served in a skillet and the corn beef hash was fantastic, especially with the egg yolk mixed in from my over easy eggs!!! Don't miss out on this great place!

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I never ventured inside as today was one of those rare 80 degree January days and there was a table available on the sidewalk out front. I was in the mood for a late breakfast/brunch so I ordered the Spinach and Bacon Skillet. You never go wrong with bacon but having it paired up with oven roasted potatoes, blue cheese crumbles, sundried tomatoes and spinach and then topped with a couple of eggs.....it was a yummy combo. As I left, the waiter fixed me up with an iced tea to go. I would definitely visit this restaurant again!