“Best food we had in Savannah, Ga”

Pearl's Saltwater Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Pearl's Saltwater Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #81 of 910 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Nottingham/Eisenhower
Description: Fresh Seafood and Choice Steaks ….enjoyed overlooking the Herb River Nestled in the heart of Sandfly lies one of the most closely guarded secrets when it comes to seafood restaurants. Pearl's Saltwater Grille has been a local favorite for more than twenty years. Chef Troy Rochford's menu is a Seafood Lover's Paradise. From Parmesan Crusted Grouper to Crab Stuffed Flounder to Jumbo Grilled Caribbean Shrimp there is something for everyone at Pearl's Saltwater Grille. Landlovers may select from choice steaks, chicken or pasta specialties. Enjoy the Spectacular view of the Georgia coastline and the wild life that inhabits the marshlands while you dine.
Reviewed October 1, 2009

We went for the early bird supper (before 6:30 p.m.) and had She Crab soup,
an entre choice, dessert and a glass of wine for $21. It was delicious. The hush puppies
and bread were light and delicious. The waitress was wonderful and very attentive with
a marvelous attitude. What a wonderful experience!

2  Thank retiredteacher67

Reviewed September 9, 2009

this place has a beautiful view of the emerald green salt water marshes of the herb river from the expansive bar area where the best seat in the house is at sunset which is when i was there. i had a seafood plate with a cold beer and this was enough to make me come back. i have been eating and drinking here for many years and it is still as good as it was the first time i ate here in 2005.

3  Thank disorderinthehouse
Reviewed June 30, 2009

I called and gave Pearls my charge information so that my son and daughter-in-law would have a nice dinner for their 25th Wedding Anniversary. When they arrived the management said they did not have any record of a gift certificate. At least my charge card was not billed, and so they went on to Bubbas for dinner. I called Bubbas and they were very hlepful, took all the information and set them up with a nice window seat.

Reviewed June 21, 2009

After reading mixed reviews about this restaurant, we decided to give it a try on a recent trip to Savannah. I must say, I'm glad we did. The view was great and everyone in my party of four enjoyed their food. We all had fried seafood combinations, however. I had fried shrimp, scallops, and oysters. We also shared the broiled peel and eat shrimp and crab and spinich dip as an appetizer. The hushpuppies were also great and I normally don't eat hushpuppies. They actually tasted like doughnuts.

We found the restaurant to be clean and the service was good.

1  Thank bookitqueen
Reviewed June 16, 2009

I have heard quite a few good things about this restaurant but was very disappointed. My family came in and wanted some good seafood. We thought we would try it out since we havent been there yet. To start off with the salads were horrible. The dressing tastes like it came from the dollar store. My husband had the ceaser salad and had to hold his breathe while he consumed it bc it was so bad. We received our entrees and the crab three ways was horrible. They have some asian sauce that they use on it and the fried pork chops. My dad said it was horrible and he is not a picky eater at all. My sweet potato fries were cold and my husbands steak was not tasty at all. I DO NOT recommend this restaurant at all. Our bill for four people was $155 which is expensive and we felt like they should have paid us to eat the nasty stuff. Save your money and time and go someplace else.