“Great bar service”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I had to recommed this bar separately from the food. The food was brilliant...but the service at the bar...EXCEPTIONAL!!!!! Just to say...she knows how to pour a pint of GUINNESS!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,016)

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We had a few Stella's here one afternoon. Welsh flag hanging from the ceiling got my attention. Great local pub I'm sure. Even wife felt comfortable-what more can you want? Did not go there on the weekend.

Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Everytime we visit Savannah, Molly's is on the top of our list! Very quaint and authentic Scottish pub tucked on Congress St adjacent to City Market. My husband loves the burgers and beer selection! For me the fish & chips and salads are awesome! For the kids they have a great selection but the best is the most decadent macaroni & cheese that you have ever tasted! 5 stars all around!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Savannah has quite a few Pubs but this is one the best. Very enjoyable place to have a beer and a casual meal. They have some good scottish/british items such as scotch eggs.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

This was just what I needed after a long day of work. This pub has a very large selection of draft beers, including many Scottish ones I had never seen. I chose a Bellhaven Ale that was delicious. For appetizers we had a 1/2 pound of shrimp and the onion rings. As others have said, they are awesome. For dinner we chose the Guiness Stew and Chicken Pot Pie. Both were excellent. The wife had the bread pudding, while I had a Scotch flight (a small 5 cup sampler of aged Scotches. They have a 193 different ones). Service was efficient. We will be back on our next trip to Savannah.