“Great Food - - Good Prices”

Molly MacPherson's Scottish Pub & Grill
Ranked #46 of 895 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American, Scottish
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We were part of a group on a bus trip to Savannah from Myrtle Beach, SC.

Our group of (10) arrived at Molly's without reservations - - it was early on a rainy evening and the Pub was not very busy. Kate, the server and another of the staff immediately pushed tables together to seat us as a group and took our drink orders.

My wife had a grilled chicken sandwich, I had the classic Reuben, the rest of the group
made selections from among fish & chips, large hamburgers or chicken salad sandwiches.
All selections were less than $9.00 - - all said their selection was very good.

Kate was attentive without being intrusive - - bringing re-fills before being asked.

It was a very enjoyable time.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

While it's a fun place to sit around and chat, the sandwiches were soggy and the salads wilted. Service was slow, though the server herself was a nice young woman.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Have just had a delicious dinner at this lovely pub. The whole atmosphere was perfect. Stumbled across this place and very pleased that we did. Compared to other establishments in the area this is the best price for a good dinner. I had the meat loaf, there was a good choice of menu from steak to sausage and mash. Staff all very helpful.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

After walking around, looking at a lot of menus, we ended up here. I'm not sure what brought us here but we are so glad it did.
Alison was wonderful. She was very knoewledgable about the whiskey so we had samples brought out. Amazing. I
I had the Bangers and Mash and It was to die for. The mashed potatoes were incredible. To the side there was a horseradish, creamy, condiment. Perfection. The gravy was also spectacular.
My husband had the shepard's pie. Very good but we both liked my dish better.
The sticky toffee pudding disapeared in about 15 seconds....need I say more.
We will definetely be back!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

The draft beer selection is good-but limited. A couple locals were drinking Miller Lite so I guess that's not an issue for many. Atmosphere? About as much resemblance to a pub as a shoe store or plumbing supply warehouse.