Staybridge Suites Savannah Historic District
EmbassySuites.com
$135
$125
  • Breakfast included
East Bay Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$189
$170
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Courtyard Savannah Downtown/Historic District(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$174
  • Pool
Planters Inn(Savannah)
$209
$199
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
River Street Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
$214
$193
Orbitz.com
1,108 results
All reviewsbay streetgreat locationhistoric districtplantation shutterssmall kitchenwithin walking distancefull size fridgeparking garagea pet friendly hotelfirst floorsocial hourtwo double bedsper daybreakfast barfree breakfasthot breakfastwaffle maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 10, 2010

I stayed at the Hilton on this trip and wish I could have stayed at the Staybridge instead. Please go back to a smoking floor. It's a beautiful hotel, great location, great staff. I travel alot, really, you will not be disappointed. If it goes back to smoking I would absolutley stay again 2 to 3 times per year!!!

Reviewed March 8, 2010

A lovely spacious room,with full kitchen.Lovely cooked breakfast..We enjoyed Jennifer who arranged a tour for us and Jonathan who checked us in.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank shirleyklepac
Reviewed March 5, 2010

Lobby was spacious and welcoming. Breakfast was quite good, always love a make your own waffle and the biscuits and gravy were a homespun Southern touch!

However, the hotel is in the historic district and as such has built inside the existing walls. Our room had a windown that looked into the hallway/balcony but not to the outside. I felt like I was in a hermetically sealed box and realized that seeing natural light (and the outside) are kind of important to me. By the time I realized how much I didn't like it, it was too late ask for another room.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 5, 2010

This hotel is beautiful and right in Downtown Savannah, within walking distance of a number of restaurants and right by River Street. I did not rent a car (but family member did) and was able to get around very easily! The person who rented a car was very happy with the parking lot and availability at the hotel. The staff was EXTREMELY accomodating and friendly. The lobby of this hotel is amazing and the rooms were wonderful! VERY comfortable beds! I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Savannah. It was perfect!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank dawnheather
Reviewed March 1, 2010

My wife and I stayed at the Staybrigde Suites in the Historic District because of the great location and the good rate that I got. We like to walk, so the location was convenient to see all of the historic buildings in the district. I enjoyed walking in the park along Bay Street across the street from the hotel. The breakfast was good with a nice variety of items. The staff was accomodating because they moved us to a room on the back side of the hotel away from Bay Street on my request. My wife had stayed here last year on a ladies' trip and she said the Bay Street rooms had a lot of traffic noise. We had no problem with noise on the back side. The rooms were nice with a kitchen and the wi-fi worked fine. I would stay here again on my next trip to Savannah.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business