My wife, son and I were in town for soccer tourney last weekend in Jan. The lobby is under renovation. The room is small because they had to cram a dishwasher, sink, bar top, large refrig, microwave, and range in the same footprint. Im here for two nites. I don't need all that crap. The bathroom size was weak. The small double beds don't work for family of three. I guess this would be okay for a couple or a single staying an extended time and wanted to save on eating out. Our room was in the back with pretty view of parking deck. The hotel only had top of parking deck reserved. Its no big deal unless it with was pouring down, windy and cold. The hotel location was just across the street from river front. Our room was on the 4th floor and could hear the car alarm in the parking deck like it was just outside the window. There were folks emptying out of the bar behind the hotel around 2:00. Their motorcycles shook the windows when they cranked em up. That truly sucked. There is no pool or hot tub. Last year we stayed at the Springhill Suites. For the same amount, Springhill puts the Staybridge to shame. Ref my review from last year at Springhill. The bathroom(s) at Springhill alone are reason to stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get Comfortable @ the Staybridge Suites Hotel Savannah Historic District. The Staybridge Suites Hotel Savannah Historic District is located @ Bay and Lincoln Streets in the Heart of the Savannah Historic District , two blocks from the Holiday Inn Mulberry and one block from the Holiday Inn Express Savannah Historic District. Just steps from our hotel you can explore famous River Street, Factor s Walk, Old Savannah Tours or indulge in the shops and restaurants of City Market River Street. Make your reservations early, but don t miss Paula Deen 's famous Lady & Sons Restaurant. Our location offers near proximity to I-95, the Savannah Hilton Head Int l Airport (SAV), the Savannah Port Authority, Savannah College of Art & Design (SCAD), Tybee Island beaches & numerous corporations including JCB, Gulfstream, Flight Safety, and Memorial Health.The Staybridge Suites offers suites with all of the conveniences of home to suit your extended stay or short term hotel real estate needs. Our pet friendly hotel (fee) offers suites featuring fully-equipped kitchens, Cable TV w/HBO, free wired & wireless Internet and direct dial phone number w/ personalized voicemail. Other features include 24 hour business center with free Internet, print/fax/copy capabilities, free laundry facilities, fitness center, free deluxe breakfast buffet & evening Sundowner receptions (Tuesday-Thursday). Staybridge Suites is a member of the IHG family of brands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Staybridge Suites Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Savannah Staybridge Suites