This was a nice place to stay, had to pay for parking $12 per night but it was worth it. Had the upper deck of parking on Lincoln street and street level small lot. We got there about 2 PM and had to wait for the room until 3 PM, NO POOL or hot tub. The had a hot breakfast, however when we went down at 8 AM, no eggs, coffee was out and they had no real pastries. They did have fresh fruit bowl with melons and also had bananas and oranges, they had one waffle maker but it was busy since they had no eggs, they took time to replenish the food on the bar, they had grits, sausage, and oatmeal. As well as breakfast cereal, mild and juice. Our room had a refrig. microwave and all the comforts of home, TV with cable and wifi, If you forgot any thing or needed a late nite snack the had a little pantry, they had washer and dryers that was free to use. And even had a laundry basket in the room. We had a king size bed, and it was nice. The only thing was the pillows were quite firm and the bathroom paper felt like it was 1 ply or 1/2 ply very thin. They had a dog show the last weekend of November and they had a lot of dogs. They placed them on the bottom floor of the hotel so they were not all over the hotel. Non smoking was great and they had a fire place in the lobby that was nice and warm. It was gas but it looked pretty real. Great stay and friendly people thanks Chuck. The staff was warm and funny as well. Good place right in the heart of the historic district easy to find. Will stay again next visit to Savannah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get Comfortable @ the Staybridge Suites Hotel Savannah Historic District. The Staybridge Suites Hotel Savannah Historic District is located @ Bay and Lincoln Streets in the Heart of the Savannah Historic District , two blocks from the Holiday Inn Mulberry and one block from the Holiday Inn Express Savannah Historic District. Just steps from our hotel you can explore famous River Street, Factor s Walk, Old Savannah Tours or indulge in the shops and restaurants of City Market River Street. Make your reservations early, but don t miss Paula Deen 's famous Lady & Sons Restaurant. Our location offers near proximity to I-95, the Savannah Hilton Head Int l Airport (SAV), the Savannah Port Authority, Savannah College of Art & Design (SCAD), Tybee Island beaches & numerous corporations including JCB, Gulfstream, Flight Safety, and Memorial Health.The Staybridge Suites offers suites with all of the conveniences of home to suit your extended stay or short term hotel real estate needs. Our pet friendly hotel (fee) offers suites featuring fully-equipped kitchens, Cable TV w/HBO, free wired & wireless Internet and direct dial phone number w/ personalized voicemail. Other features include 24 hour business center with free Internet, print/fax/copy capabilities, free laundry facilities, fitness center, free deluxe breakfast buffet & evening Sundowner receptions (Tuesday-Thursday). Staybridge Suites is a member of the IHG family of brands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Savannah Staybridge Suites