We enjoyed our stay at Staybridge Suites! Beautiful location right on Bay St overlooking the live oaks by the river. Staff was very friendly. The beds were comfy and the rooms were very nice with a small kitchenette. (They're on the small side.) We were lucky to received a room overlooking Bay St. I would request this since the interior rooms do not have a view. No pool for the kids...but we enjoyed this aspect since it was an adult trip. Not many children were at the hotel. It's pet friendly. Free use of laundry facilities. The breakfast buffet was delicious! A great way to start off the day. During the week an evening social is provided with various light meals and drinks.
On the downside...it was really hot and humid in the hallways. Maybe because of the indoor courtyard? The A/C in our room leaked the first night. We were too tired to request a room change and the next day it was fixed. Parking is $12 extra per night. If you're lucky, get one of the FEW spots behind the hotel. Otherwise you have to drive to the top floor of the nearby parking garage. We even saw hotel staff smoking outside waiting for someone to leave so they could park in the lot. So your chances of parking there aren't too great.
I would highly recommend this hotel. Great location, great value for the money. We had a great week in Savannah.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get Comfortable @ the Staybridge Suites Hotel Savannah Historic District. The Staybridge Suites Hotel Savannah Historic District is located @ Bay and Lincoln Streets in the Heart of the Savannah Historic District , two blocks from the Holiday Inn Mulberry and one block from the Holiday Inn Express Savannah Historic District. Just steps from our hotel you can explore famous River Street, Factor s Walk, Old Savannah Tours or indulge in the shops and restaurants of City Market River Street. Make your reservations early, but don t miss Paula Deen 's famous Lady & Sons Restaurant. Our location offers near proximity to I-95, the Savannah Hilton Head Int l Airport (SAV), the Savannah Port Authority, Savannah College of Art & Design (SCAD), Tybee Island beaches & numerous corporations including JCB, Gulfstream, Flight Safety, and Memorial Health.The Staybridge Suites offers suites with all of the conveniences of home to suit your extended stay or short term hotel real estate needs. Our pet friendly hotel (fee) offers suites featuring fully-equipped kitchens, Cable TV w/HBO, free wired & wireless Internet and direct dial phone number w/ personalized voicemail. Other features include 24 hour business center with free Internet, print/fax/copy capabilities, free laundry facilities, fitness center, free deluxe breakfast buffet & evening Sundowner receptions (Tuesday-Thursday). Staybridge Suites is a member of the IHG family of brands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone and Booking.com so you can book your Staybridge Suites Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Savannah Staybridge Suites