Hotel is right off the bridge coming into Savannah. Walking distance from River Walk , City Market , Lady and Sons (Paula Deen), visitors center and tour bus area. Room was good size, nice shower , great mattress and pillows, decent breakfast, pleasant staff. The guy I thought was a concierge turned out to be salesman for Old Savannah Tours but he did get us reservation at Lady and Sons. Had read previous comments re parking, but did not find it to be a big problem.The hotel lot was full and we were directed to the Embassy Suites garage , 2nd floor. Our room key got us in and out. It was not far to walk. Our room was quiet but not much of a view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Savannah Historic District is near Savannah's famous River Street, City Market, SCAD, and more. Rest easy in the comfort of your room and wake up to a hot free breakfast each day before exploring historic Savannah. On a hot day, choose to take a swim in our outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Savannah Historic District
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Hampton Inn Savannah
- Savannah Hampton Inn