All-in-all, a very pleasant hotel. Not the prettiest views, but a great central location. The staff treat you like family. For the south, you'd expect to get "homemade grits" with breakfast, but like I said, you get more than you pay for when you stay here. If you want to pay triple and stay at the Bohemia, have fun with all of the panhandlers along the riverside. You don't get any of that here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Savannah Historic District is near Savannah's famous River Street, City Market, SCAD, and more. Rest easy in the comfort of your room and wake up to a hot free breakfast each day before exploring historic Savannah. On a hot day, choose to take a swim in our outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Hampton Inn And Suites Savannah Historic District
- Hampton Inn Savannah
- Savannah Hampton Inn