This was our second stay - we figured "better the devil you know"! And we weren't disappointed. Fortunately there were parking spaces available (I had heard this can be a bit of a problem). It's of a walk to, say, River Street, but it is a nice hotel and a quiet location. Large spacious room, with big comfortable bed. Pleasant and efficient staff. Breakfast basic but adequate. Bathroom seals around the shower were a little grubby but overall this place is clean, comfortable and very good value for money. The cold fruit infused water in the lobby is very welcome after walking around in the heat! There's a garage just across the street if you want to pick up some drinks or snacks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Savannah Historic District is near Savannah's famous River Street, City Market, SCAD, and more. Rest easy in the comfort of your room and wake up to a hot free breakfast each day before exploring historic Savannah. On a hot day, choose to take a swim in our outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Hampton Inn And Suites Savannah Historic District
- Hampton Inn Savannah
- Savannah Hampton Inn