This is what I would call an elite Hampton Inn. It is in the Savannah Historic District at the corner of Oglethorpe and MLK, Jr. It is very close to City Market and to the bars and restaurants on Congress. It is also very near SCAD. The interior of the hotel was nice and was kept very clean. The room was nice, nothing exotic, but clean with a comfortable bed, nice TV, mini-fridge and microwave. Housekeeping was pleasent and did a good job with the room. We didn't get the benefits our Gold status provided but all in all a nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Savannah Historic District is near Savannah's famous River Street, City Market, SCAD, and more. Rest easy in the comfort of your room and wake up to a hot free breakfast each day before exploring historic Savannah. On a hot day, choose to take a swim in our outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Savannah Historic District
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Hampton Inn Savannah
- Savannah Hampton Inn