I was looking for a hotel near to SCAD for the freshman orientation weekend. You can walk to the Savannah Civic Center, the SCAD Museum and the student housing facilities. Also, very near to Market City and the River Street, where you can find many art galleries, dining, shopping and entertainment for the whole family. If you rent a car, the hotel has three parking lots with in/out privileges for a reasonable daily fee. The hotel was full and I always find a parking space. The room and bathroom was clean and employees were very helpful and friendly. If I have to return to Savannah, I will definitely stay again in this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Savannah Historic District is near Savannah's famous River Street, City Market, SCAD, and more. Rest easy in the comfort of your room and wake up to a hot free breakfast each day before exploring historic Savannah. On a hot day, choose to take a swim in our outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Savannah Historic District
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Hampton Inn Savannah
- Savannah Hampton Inn