Our experience did not start off as well as one would like as our room was not ready at the stated check in. The check in staff did everything they could to get us in a room as quick as possible. Fortunately the wait was not as long as it would have been if not for the check in staff. After this hiccup at the start, our stay was fine. Crossing the busy road to the historic district was a bit of an inconvenience but I would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Savannah Historic District is near Savannah's famous River Street, City Market, SCAD, and more. Rest easy in the comfort of your room and wake up to a hot free breakfast each day before exploring historic Savannah. On a hot day, choose to take a swim in our outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Savannah Historic District
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Hampton Inn Savannah
- Savannah Hampton Inn